Are you considering investing in a mobile app for your business? Well, watch this short video to find out if a mobile app is right for your business or not.
Having a mobile app demonstrates your company’s commitment to your product/service. But does that mean that your business needs an app?
Here are a few questions to consider to help you decide.
- Do your existing customers like using mobile apps?
- Which platform (Apple/Android) do most of your customers use?
- Can you afford the cost of developing, marketing and support?
- How can having an app help to improve your product/service delivery?
- Do your competitors have mobile apps?
If you can give reasonable answers to these questions, then your business may need an app. If not, then you better consider settling for a responsive website instead.