Email marketing is vital to your overall digital marketing strategy. Here’s a video showing tips on how to tell if your email newsletter is effective.
Your newsletter is one of your most important digital marketing tools. People subscribe to your newsletter to learn something new. So how can you tell if your email marketing is effective? Here are some tips!
- Right email marketing service provider/CRM: It’s better and safer to find the right service provider from the start than to change providers along the way.
- Opt-in/Opt-out Process: Make it easy for a subscriber to opt-in/opt-out of receiving your newsletter; otherwise, you’re sending spam.
- Relevant Content: Your content should inspire, inform, educate, entertain and be pertinent to your subscriber.
- Reliable Schedule: Have a regular schedule for sending out your newsletter. Don’t overload your subscribers with too many emails.
- Responsive Design: Make the design of your newsletter responsive since you don’t know what device your subscriber will use to read it.
So this is how to tell if your email newsletter is effective. Your email service provider/CRM is the basis of a useful newsletter. It will help you pinpoint your key performance indicator (KPI) and calculate your return on investment (ROI).
Do you need more tips? Subscribe to our free email newsletter. Thanks for watching.