Now that the WHO (World Health Organisation) declared the coronavirus or COVID-19 a pandemic, many people are working from home. So in this week’s marketing digest, we’ll focus on work from home tips.
I’ve worked from home for many years, so it’s nothing new to me. But rather than give you my own tips, I’ve found some articles that have valuable and actionable tips on how to work from home.
Let’s get started.
Pro Tip: How We Stay Productive Working From Home.
None of this is sarcasm or irony or parody.
- To prove how much I ADORE working from home, I’ve collaborated with the rest of the content team here at The Inventory to bring you Work From Home Week (3/16-3/20), featuring a star-studded cast of writers who, like me, are working from home.
- Then, longtime Gawker/Univision/G-O contributor Jolie Kerr detailed her own Work From Home routine hoping it might help you too (it’s helped me) in a WFH-flavored Squalor.
- Resident outdoors person Heather Balogh Rochfort proposed a list of snacks to eat whether you’re working from home or out on the trail.
- Like, well, this page which I’ll update throughout the week with every new WFH post as it’s published (though you can also click the WFH Week tag!); a standing desk co-op that’s ripe for the occasion, and DEALS DEALS DEALS on all the hottest, rarest necessities.
- If you have ever worked from home (y’know, pre-global pandemic), you’ve probably heard the advice, get yourself dressed every morning.
- If you plan on working from home, a dedicated office is ideal.
How Astronauts, Submariners Fight Isolation.
From astronauts to submariners, here are some practical ways to boost your well-being and stave off cabin fever during those weeks stuck at home.
- From astronauts to submariners, here are some practical ways to boost your well-being and stave off cabin fever during those weeks stuck at home.
- He also said that exercise was key for both physical and mental well-being while confined.
Famous Writers Give Their Work-from-home Tips
Here some world’s greatest and most famous novelists – past and present – give their tips on how to adapt to a home office productively and healthily – without going bonkers.
- When I am working on a book or a story, I write every morning as soon after first light as possible.
- When I was young, not even a love affair would alter my schedule.
- I awake at 5.30, work until 8.00, eat breakfast at home, work until 10:00, walk a few blocks into town, do errands, go to the nearby swimming pool, swim for half an hour, return home at 11.45, eat lunch at noon.
- While such a hardcore approach is not for everyone, some level of daily exercise is essential to keeping your mind and body sharp.
- At least you can finish your workday faster, so you can get back to reading your favourite writer.
Work From Home Tips
In this blog post, we will discuss some mental stressors associated with working from home, and we offer some tips on how to survive and thrive under these circumstances.
- In the recent days of COVID-19 and the impact it is having, there is lot of information in the media about personal care, economic impact and public health, but it is critical in these times of social segregation, ambiguity, and apprehension, to take care of mental health.
- Let’s also talk about mental health and some tips on how to tackle it.
- In working from- home situation, people get a good opportunity to practice these skills.
- The key concept is to use a timer to structure your work and focus on one task for the duration of the timer.
- Regular short breaks are important, so you can always read the news in a planned break period.
Work From Home Tips: Beat The Laziness With These Tips To Stick To Your Health Routine
The idea is to not impress anyone but to kick off laziness and be mentally and physically active. Learn more helpful tips right here.
- Work from home tips: How to stick to your health routine when working from home.
- Here are some tips that could help you make the most of this time.
- Indulge in healthy cooking to utilise your time at home productively.
That’s it for this week, folks. Do you have any work from home tips you’d like to share? Let us know. Stay safe.
- The Simplest Ways to Make the Best of One-man Businesses
- How to Market your Small Business on a Shoestring Budget (UPDATED)
- Guide to the Best Ads That Work for Your Business
- Digital Marketing Mistakes Brands Need to Avoid Today
- The Most Important Problems Faced by New Business Owners
Did you like the article? Please pin it!