Welcome to another edition of my weekly marketing digest. In this week’s digest, we look at where AI marketing meets content marketing.
We also look at some other interesting articles I read during the week.
Where AI Marketing Meets Content Marketing
In 2018, I had my first mind-blowing experience of how AI can improve content marketing and SEO. With artificial intelligence and content marketing, both getting attention in the marketing sphere, it’s not surprising that the two are becoming connected.
Back in 1950, Alan Turing asked: “Can machines think?”. It is a question that would change the world.
If you’ve ever spoken to a company via live chat, there’s a good chance artificial intelligence rather than company employees powered this.
As long as you follow their advice, you’ll make progress with SEO while also providing the content required by your niche.
Digital Marketing Techniques to Attract New Customers
Here is a rundown of some of the most important digital marketing techniques that you should use to help attract new customers.
- Content marketing
- Search engine optimisation (SEO)
- Social media marketing
- Pay per click (PPC) advertising
Back to the Future? 90 Content Marketing Predictions for 2020
“We are not going back to anything. We’re not going back to dial-up phones; we’re not going back to anything ancient… The old must give way to the new. The new must come in with intensity, with innovation, with great fury and speed.” – Henry Rollins
- Content distribution will become hyper-personalised, as brand marketers use data analytics to identify customer needs and segment audiences into defined needs-based buyer groups.
- Adaptive content modelling, customer journey mapping, big data, AI, and enterprise knowledge graphs are coming together. It will enable enterprises to take on the enormous challenge that is customer-centric content operations.
- Measuring content ROI will now include content’s effectiveness at building first-person audiences, making a case for transitioning advertising budget to content distribution easier.
Content Marketing Trends to Watch Out in 2020
As 2020 is fast approaching, we can see the enormous impact that digital marketing has had. And with content marketing, It’s a proven strategy that can work wonders for any brand.
According to SocialTimes, social media marketing budgets will double within the next five years.
Almost two-thirds of global Internet users research products online before buying and much of that traffic moves through social media channels.
Over the past few years, apart from blog posts, video content has been the go-to content for brands to make.
Read more https://www.business2community.com/content-marketing/content-marketing-trends-to-watch-out-in-2020-02266185
As always, I hope you found this week’s marketing digest of value? If so, please share it with your friends.
Subscribe to my newsletter if you would like to receive this marketing digest and other exciting information on digital and social media marketing.
- Boosting Your Content Marketing Strategies with AI
- Everything You Need to Know about Performance Marketing
- 15 Marketing Terms Every Business Owner Should Know
- SEO: Expertise in 1 Area Can Lead to Weakness in Others
Did you like the article? Please pin it!