The title article for our marketing digest for the week helps you to know what to do when your SEO competitors are up to no good.
I review this and other exciting articles below.
How to Include Your Customer Support Team in Your Marketing Strategy
When trying to use social media as a customer support channel, businesses are always faced with one problem: How to get the customer support team on social media without them having to spend hours trying to find actual customer support questions.
- Include your customer support team into your social media marketing
- Identify which team members may be suitable candidates to include in your marketing strategy.
10 Effective Tips to Managing Up At Work
Managing up is a great way to achieve these goals, as it empowers you to take a more active role in your job and forge a better relationship with your manager.
- Provide Timely Updates
- Seek Out Clarity
- Anticipate Their Needs
- Advertise Your Accomplishments
- Seek Out Constructive Criticism
What’s Changed in Google Ads Locations Reporting and Why You Need a Custom Report
Matched locations show the locations matched based on either the user’s physical location or location of interest.
- This allows you to see performance data broken out by “location of interest” and “physical location”.
- If you’re using location extensions, you’ll find the distance report available as a pre-defined “Distance” report in Reports.
- If you’ve kept reading to find out how to see user location data and not matched location data.
Full article: https://searchengineland.com/whats-changed-in-google-ads-locations-reporting-and-why-you-need-a-custom-report-341229
What to Do When Your SEO Competitors Are Up to No Good
If that is the case, even if Google were to ignore the black hat tactics in your competitor’s ranking criteria, the competitor’s site would still rank ahead of you.
- One only needs to spend time in a kindergarten classroom to learn that tattling on someone else is human nature.
- Your best bet when dealing with black hat competitors is to work on your own stuff.
That’s all for this week! Let me know what you think. God willing, I’ll see you again next week to review more marketing-related articles.
- Reliable Tips for an Effective SEO Strategy
- Why SEO for Business Owners Is Important
- PPC or SEO – Which Do You Need? (UPDATED)
- 10 Myths about SEO That You Should Stop Believing
- SEO for Small Business Websites
Did you like the article? Please pin it!