With the dramatic growth of Social Media as an essential marketing tool for businesses this past couple of years, business owners like you need to show a keen interest in understanding social media marketing.
You need to know how to empower your business with social media marketing.
Here is a brief overview to guide you on what channels you should use in your social media marketing.
Share this Image On Your Site.
- Social Networks: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, Sina Weibo, SnapChat, Pinterest, Reddit, MySpace, YouTube, Xing, Flickr, Quora, Tumblr.
- Social Streaming: YouTube, Spotify, iTunes, Netflix, LiveStream, UStream, DaCast, StreamShark, Facebook live, Periscope, Funny or Die, Crackle
- Social Search: SocialMention, Social Searcher, Pipl, Technorati, Keyhole. Co, Hashtracking, Tagboard. Facebook Search, Twitter Advanced Search, Twazzup, Bing Social.
- Social Knowledge: Wikipedia, Britannica, Reddit, Quora, Khan Academy, TED-Ed, Crash Course, Mental Floss, Science Daily, How Stuff Works, Space.com, History.com. Biography.com, LiveScience, DuckDuckGo, Wolfram|Alpha, Google Scholar, CodeAcademy
- Social Blogging: Blogger, Tumblr, Medium, WordPress.com, Ghost, Wix, Silverback, Pistachio, Svbtle, Yola, Edublogs, LiveJournal, Weebly, Pen.io, your personal/company blog
- Social Customer Service: Amazon Customer Reviews, Angie’s List, Trustpilot, ConsumerReports, TripAdvisor, Yelp, TrustRadius, Foursquare, Get Satisfaction, Twitter, Social Commerce Reviews.
- Social Publishing: Buzzfeed, Huffington Post, Google Display/Network Publishers, Blogs, General/Media Sites, Niche Sites.
- Social Bookmarking: Scoop it, Slashdot, Digg, StumbleUpon/Mixx, Pocket, Pinterest, Reddit.
Over one billion people are using Facebook on a regular basis! This amount shows excellent potential for marketers and brands to reach their target audience.
Another great thing to note about Facebook is that it is a vast and active platform.
People log into their accounts daily to check messages. They like and share posts and communicate with friends and brands.
What sets Facebook apart from the other platforms is its high technology capabilities. One area that’s worth looking into is Facebook advertisements.
Facebook advertising is a vibrant and robust tool. You can use it to get your content in front of those who are more than likely to engage and convert.
The declining organic reach on Facebook has resulted in the thriving of paid ads. Especially for brands that are serious about understanding social media marketing and using it to promote their services and products.
However, as with any pay per click (PPC) campaign, you need to have a strategy in place. Lots of businesses give up on Facebook advertisements too soon.Facebook advertising is a vibrant and robust tool. You can use it to get your content in front of those who are more than likely to engage and convert. Click To Tweet
Are you interested in launching a successful social media marketing campaign? Follow these tips.
Facebook ads come with a neat feature called audience insights. It allows you to fine-tune your target audience.
You select your prospect’s interest. After that, it collects data and utilises it to enhance your campaign.
The targeting criteria are quite extensive. It allows you to choose demographics such as gender, age, location and so forth.These days, mass marketing rarely works. Consumers want to feel connected with any brands they buy. Click To Tweet
Do not group different criteria. You’ve got a better chance of converting prospects by targeting a specific interest.
These days, mass marketing rarely works. Consumers want to feel connected with any brands they buy.
Separating your campaigns will also give invaluable insights into who’s converting.
Keep changes to your campaign to a minimum. If you change too many things too fast, you can’t determine what caused your ad drive to improve or decline.
It also takes some time for Facebook’s algorithm to adjust to changes, so patience is critical.
Pay close attention to your analytics. Track what needs updating. Pay attention to data such as age, gender, devices and regions of your conversions.
Also, there’s an ad relevance score. This score tells you on a scale of 1 to 10 how relevant your ad is to the target audience you have selected.
Do You Need Further Assistance Understanding Social Media Marketing?
From all the above information, do you see the importance of understanding social media marketing?
Do you need more clarification? Or do you need help with your social media marketing? Contact us today. Which of these is essential to your business? Share your thoughts in the comments below. You can also subscribe to our email newsletter. I’d appreciate it.
- Steps to Accurate Social Listening Strategy for Your Brand
- How To Market On Social Media
- Guide to the Best Ads That Work for Your Business
- Why Is Social Listening Important for Your Business?
- 19 Podcasts That Will Make You a Better Social Media Marketer
- Digital Marketing Questions and Answers
- Why You Should follow Competitors on Social Media
- Social Media Marketing for Authors
- Trends That Will Impact Social Media Advertising
Did you like the article? Please pin it!