I’ve been experimenting with Twitter polls for some time now, and so far I’m quite impressed.
Take a look at some polls I’ve taken. Mind you; I chose to run these polls for 24 hours without spending money to promote them.
If the poll duration were longer and more persons re-tweeted them, the results may differ from what’s below.
Steps to create a Twitter poll
- Log in to your Twitter account
- Click the Tweet button at the top right-hand side.
- Type your poll question. Keep it short, bright, and engaging.
- Click the poll icon to add 2-4 choices. Set the duration (1 to 7 days).
But the point of this exercise is to show you examples of how you can use Twitter polls in your business.
It’s meant to spark your creativity for using Twitter polls for your brand.
- Data derived from Twitter polls will help you know your audience better.
- It helps to build engagement with your Twitter account and gain more followers.
- Twitter polls are good for conducting market research on your product or services.
- It helps to add a bit of fun to your Twitter timeline.
Over to you
Have you tried Twitter polls for your brand? What has been your experience? What are some of the best Twitter poll you’ve seen?
Do you have any more ideas on how to use Twitter polls for your brand? Share your thoughts in the comment below.