The title article for our marketing digest for this week looks at the recent news that Twitter announces paid super follows to let you charge for tweets.
Let’s dive in.
Should You Use Blog Commenting for SEO and Backlinks?
Blog commenting as a link building tactic came into fashion a couple of years back – because they were easy to get.
- Here, a blog comment has one primary purpose: Get a new link back to your website.
- While the original tactic asks for a thoughtful comment, the blog commenting for SEO purpose-made many marketers looking for a quick success leave spammy comments with no value to the commented blog or the audience.
- Experienced blog commenters usually write longer blog comments that contain some useful information.
- If you are using a fake name or some keywords in the name section, you already identify as a spammy SEO link building commenter.
11 Webinar Etiquette Tips for Presenters & Attendees
As everything moves more digital, there’s no better time to brush up on webinar etiquette. Discover tips every webinar presenter and attendee should know.
- Webinar Etiquette Tips for Presenters
- Set the tone.
- Present what’s expected.
- Do a practice round.
- Read Q&As out loud.
- Make the webinar accessible.
How to Use Facebook Business Manager: A Complete Guide
To claim business assets you own (pages, ad accounts, and apps), select the relevant tab (Pages, Ad Accounts, or Apps) for that asset in the left navigation.
- You can view the people or partners we assign roles to, add people or assign partners to your page (both of which I’ll discuss in the following sections), and remove the page from Business Manager.
- If you have over one ad account in Business Manager or want to assign people or add partners to your ad account, select Ad Accounts in the left navigation and then choose the ad account you want to manage on the right.
- Under Data Sources in the left navigation, you’ll find multiple data sources listed, including product catalogues, Facebook pixels, offline event sets, custom conversions, and more.
- To add partners to Business Manager, go to the business asset you want to assign to them (such as the Facebook page) and click the Assign Partners button.
- Once there, click Create Business Asset Group and assign pages, ad accounts, and other business assets.
Instagram Direct Publishing: Tools That Work and How to Do It
From improving workflows to reaching users at peak times to increasing brand awareness, scheduling your content makes it easy for you to maintain a consistent posting schedule that gives your target audience a much better chance of engaging with your content.
- Now, ContentCal offers Instagram direct publishing so users can automatically publish an image and video posts to Instagram directly from the ContentCal platform.
- Once you connect your Zoho Social account to your Instagram business profile, you’ll be able to schedule posts and publish directly to Instagram, stay on top of important hashtags, find posts from top users, curate content to repost, and more all from Zoho Social.
- Like Loomly, PostPickr makes it easy to find content ideas through RSS feeds, social networks, apps, and other services.
- Some of the best Instagram direct publishing tools include ContentCal, Loomly, Buffer, Planable, Statusbrew and Sendible.
- It also makes it easier to maintain a consistent posting schedule that gives your target audience a much better chance of actually engaging with your content.
Twitter Announces Paid Super Follows to Let You Charge for Tweets
Twitter announced a pair of big upcoming features today: users’ ability to charge their followers for access to additional content and the ability to create and join groups based on specific interests.
- The payment feature, called Super Follows, will allow Twitter users to charge followers and give them access to extra content.
- That could be bonus tweets, access to a community group, subscription to a newsletter, or a badge showing your support.
- Twitter sees it to let creators and publishers get paid directly by their fans.
The Ultimate Guide to Social Media Image Sizes
Social media image sizes are one of the major factors that decide whether your post gets the attention you hoped for.
- For social media marketing success, know about the ideal image sizes for each network you are using.
- That means that 660 px x 335 px or larger images like 1200 px x 675 px work best.
- If you are using a logo or another Picture that would look better in a square, use an image editing tool like Canva or something similar to put your square image into a larger square.
- When people realized Pinterest favoured tall images, they created taller and taller images.
- The extra dimension for the Facebook page cover image is 820 px x 312 px on the desktop.
- Only the middle part of your (desktop) cover image will be displayed on mobile as cover images on mobile are displayed with 640 px x 360 px.
That’s all for this week’s marketing digest. What marketing related articles did you read that you’d like to share? Tweet me @ademolaabimbola or @mauconline to let me know.
Did you like the article? Please pin it!