Happy new month! This week, our title article looks is the ultimate guide to Google Analytics for content marketing.
How to Create Your 2021 Marketing Strategy
Although you may not do everything you’d like, by considering your target audience, SMART goals, budget, time and resources available, be able to narrow your focus to tactics that are realistic for your business.
- Because the best way to write for search engines is to write quality posts, your content should already be helpful to your target consumers.
- Besides providing a forum for you to connect with users interested in your business and industry, your social media channels are a fantastic opportunity to remind consumers about the services you offer, your expertise, and that you care about them.
- If you send them to specific media contacts and the news truly is important to their readers, they may choose to write about your company and introduce your business to even more possible customers.
- An event can be a fantastic way to interact with your customers face to face and, depending on the type of event you’re hosting; you might even get some editorial media coverage out of it.
- Besides providing yet another way for potential consumers to see your company, editorial media coverage is a third-party endorsement from the journalist, telling their readers, viewers and listeners why they should consider your business.
The Ultimate Guide to Google Analytics for Content Marketing
Google Analytics is a critical platform for every aspect of digital marketing.
- With so many data streams and ways to analyse, it can intimidate to dive in; however, there are four major areas to focus on.
- To get the granular click data, you must add the Google Page Analytics extension for Chrome.
- To track and measure conversions, you need to set up Goals in Google Analytics.
How to Create an Effective Content Marketing Strategy
Just as the author of a book or director of a film must know their audience to create engaging media, you must know your audience to create effective web content.
- Identifying a core message and keeping it consistent across different platforms is important, especially for those audiences members who may experience your content through multiple formats.
- This content is not only useful in letting people know about your business or driving them to your website, but it also helps to inform your target audience so they can more comfortably engage with your products or services.
- For example, if a pet store put out an interesting blog or infographic about different cat food and their benefits, it would likely generate links from pet care blogs and get shared organically on social media, etc.
- A single content strategy can have multiple objectives, such as increasing mindshare, driving conversions, and creating a more informed audience.
- Effective content marketing strategies need to be planned well before their launch date and factor in very detailed research of the audience.
That is all for this week. God willing, join me again next week for another marketing digest.
- How to Reach Your Target Audience like a True Expert
- PPC or SEO – Which Do You Need?
- Digital Marketing Mistakes Brands Need to Avoid Today
- What’s on the Mind of the Modern CMO?
- Reaching Your Target Audience Through Social Media
Did you like the article? Please pin it!