This week, as our title article, we chose an exciting write up about the future of social audio: startups, roadmap, business models, and a forecast.
5 Underused Video Ideas to Generate Leads
How to create videos that strike a chord with your audience AND help you achieve your content marketing goals.
- Add an effective call to action
- Add a video to landing pages
- Add videos to email campaigns
Stop These Reporting Mistakes and Win Budget Support for Content Marketing
It’s time to get your execs to sit up and notice what content marketing can do for the business when it has funding support.
- Executives need to know content marketing’s goals and results to decide if it’s worth continued funding.
- To get time-starved executives to take notice, you ensure that your content marketing goal reporting intersects with their priorities, which usually revolve around the bottom line.
- You should never attempt to hide negative figures or poor results in your reports.
Facebook Testing Brand Safety Topic Exclusions for Advertisers
Citing advertisers’ brand safety concerns, Facebook says the new feature would allow marketers to choose whether to show their ads alongside sensitive content: “For example, a children’s toy company may want to avoid content related to a new crime show so that they could select the ‘Crime and Tragedy’ topic,” the blog announces Topic exclusions.
- Brand safety experts explain that exclusions (especially around breaking news) may not always be the best options for advertisers.
- Facebook testing topic exclusions for advertisers could give marketers more control over their brand safety options.
- While it makes sense for a children’s brand to exclude topics like crime and tragedy from their advertising, there may be more nuance for other types of brands around the news and social issues exclusions.
The Future of Social Audio: Startups, Roadmap, Business Models, and a Forecast
The social audio category has many parallels to the social networking industry but will have faster adoption as it sits on top of existing smartphones and apps.
- Humans, stuck at home during quarantine; readily available smartphones and apps; cloud-based technology and easy integration platforms like Agora; the desire for human connection beyond text; and fatigue from too many video conference calls.
- It records Most conversations. It will record every conversation to get data, whether it’s from the social audio platform itself, or from 3rd party bots that will record for social platform analysis startups, or from nefarious 3rd parties.
- We will see bolt-on features on top of the social audio startups, and stand-alone analytics software, plugins, and enterprise-ready versions.
- Features include social network behaviours, influence analysis, language translation, voice to text, text to voice, NLP, sentiment analysis, cultural nuance analysis, heat maps, content optimization, and conversation forecasts.
- A mixture of AI, cloud computing, human analysis, and it will use various account services.
- This market, primarily software, will provide features that integrate many social audio networks, e.g. quickly manage accounts on Clubhouse, Twitter Spaces, and Discord at the same time.
What are Long-Tail Keywords? A Guide for Bloggers.
This post explains what long-tail keywords are and how bloggers can use them for more blogging success.
- This isn’t too high, but you also need to calculate that online marketing is a very saturated niche–with high ticket marketers competing for term.
- For instance, I could write an article about SEO, Google Updates, Social Media Marketing, Facebook Advertising, getting traffic from Twitter, etc.… And that’s when long-tail keywords come into play.
- Google’s tool, Keyword Planner, which is part of Google Adwords, can also be handy when looking for keyword suggestions.
That’s all the articles I’ve read and summarised for you this week. God willing, join me again next week for another edition.
- Unique Social Networks to Consider Exploring This Year
- Understanding Social Media Marketing
- How to Market on Social Media
Did you like the article? Please pin it!