Welcome to a new month. This week we review the essential qualities B2B brands look for in influencers and other articles. Let’s go straight to it.
Why Google Shouldn’t Drive Your SEO Strategy
Content marketers must think less about siloed search pages and sections of optimised content and do more to create connected content experiences.
- The strategy comprises a lot of smart people focusing on three activities: Create a list of essential keywords and phrases and work hard to retrofit existing on-site content and create new content to comport with these keywords.
- We aren’t talking about things like voice search and mobile optimisation.
- Is focusing more on search journeys, less on queries
Visualising the Social Media Universe in 2020
Social media has seeped into virtually all aspects of modern life. The vast social media universe collectively now holds 3.8 billion users, representing roughly 50% of the global population.
- With an extra billion internet users projected to come online in the coming years, it’s possible that the social media universe could expand even further.
- Despite the list of headwinds, social media has faced, about half of the world is now on it-and, there seems to be no end in sight for future growth.
- How have companies with exposure to the social media universe fared in 2020 so far? Widespread participation in social media comes with its fair set of problems.
- As concerns grow around privacy and data, social media will be front and centre in shaping the future of government, business, and politics.
- There are still parts of the world that are beginning to have the technological infrastructure for social media to be a possibility.
When AI Helps With Research, Do AI’s Limits Compromise It?
In the last decade or so, the dominant machine learning strategy has relied on artificial neural networks with multiple layers, a method known as deep learning.
- A deep learning machine can detect patterns within patterns, enabling more precise classifications of input, exceeding the ability of even expert humans.
- As with discovering new drugs for medical purposes, machine learning has proved productive in finding new materials for industrial uses.
- They have applied machine learning methods to data processing not only in particle physics but also in cosmology, quantum computing and other realms of fundamental physics.
The Essential Qualities B2B Brands Look for in Influencers
91% of B2B marketers say audience relevance is one of the essential qualities they look for in choosing an influencer
- They based the report on data from a survey conducted between February 26 and April 26, 2020, among over 300 marketing and communications professionals who work for B2B firms that engage in influencer marketing.
- Some 87% of marketers say their B2B firm turns to influencers to collaborate.
- The most popular content types B2B brands collaborate with influencers on are: blog posts (83% do so), videos (67%), webinars (64%), and interviews (59%).
That’s all I’ve got for this week. Join me again next week. Catch you later.
- How to Avoid Being Scammed by So-called Social Media Influencers
- Why You Must Be Thinking about Content Marketing
- 6 Tips on How to Make Your Content More Engaging
- How to Market on Social Media
- Reaching Your Target Audience Through Social Media
Did you like the article? Please pin it!