In this week’s marketing digest, the title article is on how to start a social media marketing agency. I also review other exciting posts.
I chose the title article for this week because I sometimes get mentoring requests from people looking to ‘pivot’ into digital marketing or social media marketing.
10 Strategies on Using Twitter for Lead Generation
If you’re not finding new leads via Twitter, you’re missing out on a lot of the potential this platform could provide for you.
- Write a great Twitter Bio that communicates your value
- Pin a tweet your target audience will find irresistible
- Design a dedicated Twitter landing page for visitors
- Create content with your audience in mind
- Craft captivating tweets that will grab attention
Read more here
Loyalty Marketing: How to Resonate With Customers Using SEO
Search engine optimisation (or SEO) is a valuable asset in loyalty marketing, even if the two seem far from each other. Why? Because it helps you explore your customers’ interests, your incentives will be even more spot-on.
- In this article, I will show you how to strengthen your relationship with customers using SEO and give you some specific advice on how your business can start this process right now.
- The best way to start your relationship with your would-be customers is to provide them with something useful, give them knowledge, information, or advice.
- You can type in the keywords relevant to you and see what questions people are asking on Google that contains those keywords.
- Answering those questions will produce useful content based on the actual searches your audience performs, giving them answers that you know they are searching.
- Further examination of the list will tell you what style to use – what words and questions your audience uses to describe their problems.
Read more here.https://www.business2community.com/loyalty-marketing/loyalty-marketing-how-to-resonate-with-customers-using-seo-02259530
The Top Three Marketing Strategies for Online Firms
This article will share three top tips for those Internet-based businesses looking to promote their messages far and wide on the web.
- Rely on search engines
- Promote on social media
- Go offline
Read more here
Effective Digital Marketing: How To Do It
Marketing is not only advertisements and promotions. It is the complete process of intriguing the target customers into buying a product or a service.
- If you shout alone, your voice will reach a certain distance, but when a crowd shouts their voice is louder and far-reached.
- So, you also need to be present everywhere, to grab your users’ attention as much as possible.
- Your brand needs to be present on every platform that your audience may use.
Read more here.
Want to Start a Social Media Marketing Agency? Here’s How
If it interests you to start a social media marketing agency, here are some simple tips on how to do that.
- Over recent years, social media has become an almost unavoidable aspect of everyday life and is one of the main ways that people spend their free time communicating.
- You must network with other business owners, investors and potential clients, as this will help you cultivate some positive recognition for your business.
Read more here.
BTW: If you’re one of those on LinkedIn sending me a mentoring request, you need to stop using the word “pivot”! You’ve made it my most hated buzzword of the year! 😉
Follow The Latest Digital Marketing Trends to Increase Your Revenue
In this digital era, marketers are having a tough time catching up with all the trends that come and go almost every day.
- An effective digital marketing campaign gives you online exposure to a vast audience from all over the world.
- By shifting to digital marketing, marketers can reach a vast audience.
- It will show you how to convert leads into loyal customers by using SEO, email marketing, social media channels, and paid online marketing.
- Search engine optimisation, email marketing, and social media marketing are some channels you can use to generate leads and turn them into paying customers.
- The company has to be present in search engines’ results, needs to engage with people through social media channels, and have a top-notch website.
Read more here.
Rethinking The Brand-Agency Relationship
Here are five tips for how agencies and brands can use data to boost campaign effectiveness.
- In the current market, unlocking the value of data presents a unique opportunity for agencies and brands to collaborate on targeted campaigns.
- Here are my top five tips for how agencies and brands can use data to boost campaign effectiveness.
- This is where agencies have an opportunity to become brands’ allies in the search for relevant audience insights and work together to navigate the sea of data to inform impactful marketing campaigns.
- Data insights should inform an entire campaign process from start to finish.
While there’s a lot of pressure on agencies to deliver on short term goals, long term partnerships can lead to more efficient and creative campaigns.
Read more here.
The Future of Marketing
If trust forms the foundation of our human relationships, then trust should also be foundational to any marketing strategy.
- Content marketing is a more effective and trustworthy tool than many other forms of marketing like paid advertisements, so phrases like “content is king” are true.
- If you act like an outsider, you’ll be treated like an outsider, and denied entry.
- We buy Nike’s and Adidas’ of the world because we trust them, but there’s no easy catchphrase for trust, it takes a long time to build and requires empathy-based strategies.
- There are many ways to do this, but the most effective ways are through content marketing and storytelling.
Read more here https://www.business2community.com/content-marketing/the-future-of-marketing-3-02260068
That’s it for this week. Thanks for taking the time to read this. I appreciate it. Don’t forget to share this week’s digest with your friends.
- 35 Common Misconceptions about Social Media Marketing
- 12 Common Content Marketing Mistakes to Avoid Immediately
Did you like the article? Please pin it!