I know last week’s edition of our weekly marketing digest was brief. So in this week’s marketing digest, I’ll make up for it by highlighting social media marketing for authors and lots more.
Let’s jump in.
Social Media Marketing for Authors
I tell my clients that social media marketing can be applied in any business. It only takes a little creativity and thinking outside the box. That’s why the title of this post caught my attention. So if you’re an author, this one’s for you.
- So, be sure to promote your posts on different social media and in different formats.
- There are two types of content promotion: organic and paid promotion.
- You reach new people on networks and create a community with similar values.
- There you get new opportunities and maybe even create future relationships.
Using Data to Drive Your Startup Marketing Strategy
Here are some tips for creating a data-driven marketing strategy that could see your startup build a name more effectively than you might have thought.
- Marketing is all about building connections, and a data-driven campaign can provide you with a more streamlined approach that can enhance your marketing strategy and ensure that you get to launch day and beyond far easier.
- Here are some tips for creating a data-driven marketing strategy that could see your startup build a name more effectively than you might have thought.
- When you have the right data, you make it easier to get to where you want your startup to be.
- The moment you have built a startup is the moment that you should start collecting data.
2020 Digital Marketing Trends for Hoteliers
Any hoteliers (or marketer’s for hoteliers) in the house? Here are some top digital trends you should keep on your radar to create a successful digital strategy in 2020.
- It is the fastest-growing channel for hotel advertising and has become a must-have for hotels that want to stay competitive and drive direct bookings.
- Taking part in metasearch helps drive direct bookings by increasing your visibility and competing for guests who are already actively looking to book.
- The latest developments in voice search are impacting the digital marketing world and changing how search marketing professionals optimize websites to rank for targeted keywords and queries.
- With changes to current compliance regulations and the addition of others, hoteliers need to stay on top of their property’s digital compliance.
- Whether it’s online forms, website, landing pages, and even non-digital ways like the hotel’s front desk, hoteliers need to inform guests their information is being captured and have security measures in place to be compliant.
5 Digital Marketing Strategies for Hotels to Win Direct Bookings in 2020
Still for hoteliers and their marketers is another article I believe you will find of value. Hotel managers need not only to service guests, manage rooms, availabilities, and pricing. They are now also expected to compete for guests in new channels and digital communities that emerge every day.
- Your Hotel Website and Booking Engine are Number One
- Differentiate your Hotel and Direct Channel from OTAs
- Focus on Local SEO
- Remember that 60% of Customers are Social Travelers
- Ensure your Website and Booking Engine are Optimized for Mobile
The Jobs Most at Risk from Automation
Are you one of those scared of losing their job to automation? Then this is for you. Look at the results of recent research to see if you are most at risk or at least risk to lose your job to automation.
According to research, Slovakia is the least prepared country for implementing automation and robotics, with the nation being only 29% ready, despite a workforce of 44% that is at risk.
Slovakia, Russia, Czech Republic, Greece and Poland were the least prepared countries in Europe.
The Scandinavian region followed closely behind, with three countries featuring in the top five.
Brand Empathy: The One Critical Quality B2B Content Lacks [Video]
True brand empathy differs from merely identifying needs, serving up useful information, or even understanding the personal motivations that drive consumption.
- True brand empathy differs from merely identifying needs, serving up useful information, or even understanding the personal motivations that drive consumption.
- True brand empathy is about creating a shared journey between your brand and its audience.
- They buy into your solution, says April Henderson via @CMIContent.
- People invest emotionally in the purchases they make and the businesses they buy from, says April Henderson via @CMIContent.
- Peer examples, business case data, and ROI-focused content were among the most valuable types of content respondents say they can receive.
The Underappreciated Importance Of Physical Advertising In The Digital Age
Historically, physical advertising is what many people, especially in older generations, are familiar with. It permeates the lives of people everywhere and will help you reach the customers you want to find.
- Whether you are printing off physical ads with HP ink cartridges from your office or you are setting up a billboard along the highway, it is important to keep your physical advertising strong, even in the digital age.
- Many businesses have successfully transitioned to digital marketing and reaped the rewards; but, some have left the physical realm entirely, which is a big mistake.
- Let’s look at some reasons physical advertising is still highly important in the digital age.
- Stick with a physical point of purchase display to ensure that your brand stands out against your competitors.
7 Steps for a Killer 2020 Social Media Marketing Plan
Given the fact that Facebook, Instagram, and similar platforms have almost four billion users, every brand should do its best to impress the audience with high-quality content.
- Rethink Your Channels
- Rethink Your Goals
- Analyze the Existing Content
- Build a Unique Style
- Keep It Consistent
Do’s and Don’ts when Launching Social Media Campaigns
In selling online, we need a strategy to turn visitors to customers and income.
- Do’s and Don’ts when Launching Social Media Campaigns John Ocampos 2 hours ago 0 0 0 views
- With 3.2 billion people on social media alone, it gives you an idea
- Before you put up that post you are longing to share online, take into consideration the do’s and don’ts in launching your social media campaign and handling your accounts.
- When launching a campaign, make sure that your bio or profile is completely and accurately filled out.
- When posting, be sure to balance posts between promotional posts (products or sales) and non-promotional content (entertaining content that will engage customers).
How Amp Technology Can Boost Your Content Strategy
The rise of mobile consumption made it imperative to aim for a seamless user experience through smartphones and AMP seemed like a great solution to it.
- As previewed at Google I/O, we’re launching a new AMP-powered feature in Google Images on the mobile web, Swipe to Visit, which makes it faster and easier for users to browse and visit web pages.
- This move can signal an even higher number of pages using AMP to improve the user experience.
- As the load time makes a great factor on a site’s user experience, AMP can help you speed up your content, whether it’s on a desktop or on a mobile device.
- Implementing AMP technology to your site can improve your rankings while delivering a great user experience.
SEO In 2020: What To Expect For The Year Ahead
Let’s dive into the most important aspects of SEO and what trends to expect in 2020.
- When it comes to hiring an SEO expert, look for someone who shows an understanding that trends are always changing and is committed to staying on top of the latest updates.
- Organic SEO is a marketing approach that focuses on improving online visibility.
- Advanced link-building goes beyond establishing generic directories and includes guest blogs, paid links and web 2.0 blogs.
- If you’re looking for a digital marketing company to promote your brand, ask about their network of partnerships, websites and forums that they use for guest blogging and paid advertising.
- Instead of a website, local SEO requires that your Google My Business (GMB) profile be optimised with keywords and links.
5 Essential LinkedIn Strategies for Small Businesses
LinkedIn is the best social site for business owners and for B2B growth. So if you operate in the B2B space, this article is for you.
- We will tell you 5 essential LinkedIn strategies that will help to achieve desired business goals, especially for small businesses.
- The first step you should take for your small business on LinkedIn is to create a complete company profile.
- Thus, if you create complete profiles of your company and yourself, it will increase your clients and help your small business to grow.
- The next step is to create and share engaging content with consistency on your company profile page.
- It is a successful strategy for any small business to grow through LinkedIn.
4 Secrets to Running a High Converting Webinar Without Blowing Your Budget
Running an Instagram contest, or partnering with a well-known influencer might sound like a great way to get new customers, but in reality, those strategies only work for certain companies
- Are Webinars Still Effective?
- Planning Webinars with Limited Budget
- 4 Tips for Webinars That Actually Convert
Full article: https://www.business2community.com/content-marketing/4-secrets-to-running-a-high-converting-webinar-without-blowing-your-budget-02277639
4 Components You Need in Order to Master Digital Marketing Operations
To make the most of your marketing efforts and execute a digital transformation, it’s vital to master the operational demands.
- With technology and strategy (the other key components of a successful approach to digital marketing) often stealing the show, it’s all too easy to overlook the importance of operations.
- Marketing operations is the marketing team’s digital transformation flag bearer.
- Customer Experience Marketing defines your organization’s entire customer experience.
- That way you can build powerful and effective customer experiences.
Instagram Ditches IGTV Video Button Due to Lack of Use
The IGTV button used to be next to the direct-message arrow on the top right corner of the app. People weren’t clicking on the button — they were discovering videos other ways, Instagram admitted in a statement.
- Instagram has removed a button that was at the top of people’s feeds and directed people to IGTV, its long-form video hub, saying very few users have been clicking on it.
- The move does not mean Instagram users aren’t using IGTV but are accessing IGTV content through links from the main feed and the Explore feed and from creators’ profiles.
- Those who enjoy watching IGTV videos can still access a dedicated feed via an IGTV tab in the Explore section alongside the standalone app and in people’s feeds.
If you’ve made it this far, I thank you very much for taking the time to read this. I hope you’ve found the above articles of value as I did? Hope you come back next week!
- Understanding Social Media Marketing
- How to Improve Your Social Media Marketing
- 6 Things You Need to Know about Social Media Marketing
- How to Market on Social Media
Did you like the article? Please pin it!