In this week’s edition of our weekly marketing digest, we’ll see some SEO rules that you should ignore and other interesting digital and social media marketing tips.
Let’s look at them now.
All You Need to Know about Digital Marketing Secrets in 2020
As you already know, digital marketing is a dynamic field, there’s always something new to learn that’s why the title of this article caught my attention.
- Unlike traditional marketing, digital marketing consists of a lot of strategies.
- Remember, the marketing methods keep on changing from several years and replaced with the new methods.
- In past times, people used to post the content or images on social media but rather than this type of content, you should post the interesting videos related to your business.
Full article: https://ventsmagazine.com/2020/02/14/all-you-need-to-know-about-digital-marketing-secrets-in-2020
How To Dive Into Digital Marketing
The weather in my part of the world has been very warm these past weeks. Makes me wish I could swim. I guess that’s why the title of this article caught my attention too! Either way, it’s a nice article worth reading especially for those of you in the banking sector. Let me know what you think.
- We can break the wide world of digital marketing into four basic tracks that every bank marketer needs to understand and begin deploying as part of a complete digital marketing program.
- Hence, search engine optimization and search engine marketing need to be the first stop on every financial marketer’s digital plan to meet the customer where they are.
- Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of increasing the quality and quantity of website traffic by increasing the visibility of a website or a web page to users of a web search engine.
- Other banks may have employed SEM and paid a lot of money to get onto that first page of search results, but the first thing they did was make sure their websites are searchable by Google and Bing, and that they contain the desired keywords.
- This is achievable using content, display ads or even messaging.
Engaging With Customers Via Social Media
In today’s digital world, it has become far easier to engage with audiences and customers without spending a fortune on marketing.
- No matter what industry you are in, you will face stiff competition these days, so you need to ensure you make your business stand out.
- Whether you run a rubbish removal company like Clearabee or whether you are an online retailer, engaging with your customers online is an important step you need to take.
- One of the major benefits you can look forward to when you use social media to promote your business and engage with others is the affordability factor.
- Another thing that you will enjoy is the high level of effectiveness that comes with using social media platforms.
The 10-Step Effective Content Marketing Campaign
There’s the tendency for you to engage in content marketing and get so carried away that you forget the goal of content marketing itself. So, business owners and marketers need to remember that the ultimate goal of content marketing is not to give away information but to sell something.
- There are seven cost-effective ways to get hits on your site: running Google ads, through affiliate marketing, participating in co-registration pop-ups, buying web-hosted ads, email marketing, buying online ads or doing viral marketing by adding a line to your outgoing email marketing messages that says, Please feel free to forward this email to your friends so they can enjoy this special offer.
- There are many other cost-effective ways to get hits on your site, including postcards, sales letters, print ads, blogs, social media ads or posts, webinars or podcasts.
- Second, a well-written white paper or other lead magnets can educate prospects before the sales appointment.
SEO Rules That E-commerce Businesses Should Now Ignore
It is important to understand that recently, several changes have stopped affecting how SEO influences e-commerce businesses.
- There are several ways in which search engine optimization can impact the performance of e-commerce websites.
- Having several H1 headings on any page used to be one of the biggest SEO blunders.
- So, when any search engine optimization tool is warning about several H1 headings, it is a good idea to move on.
- But there is no denying the fact that the e-commerce title tags, which are used, do not fit within 60 characters.
- Besides, the headlines of blogs are also longer and cannot fit within 60 characters.
That’s all I got for you this week. I hope you join me again next week. If you have questions or criticisms, let’s hear them.
Did you like the article? Please pin it!