Hey there! Are you are a musician? Or do you know of a musician interested in promoting their music? Then this week’s marketing digest about SEO for musicians will interest you.
These are some of the interesting articles I read this week. Let me know what you think.
SEO For Musicians: 6 Best Ways To Promote Your Music
Once in a while, I get calls from people requesting my help to promote their music videos on social media. It is one of the reasons behind my writing this blog post about video ad networks.
So, it’s no surprise that this headline caught my attention. As the author notes, digital marketing for musicians is not easy. But, you can always hire a digital marketing agency to optimize your content.
You may not like the hefty cost and demands it imposes on you, but it is a worthwhile investment. So if you are a musician or you know of a musician interested in promoting their music, this article is for you.
- Find and use the relevant keywords
- Optimize your website
- Enhance Fan engagement
- Optimize for mobile
- Create Backlinks
How to Make Digital Marketing Effective For Your Business
To create an effective digital marketing strategy for your business, you need to identify your business needs and goals.
You also need to have the right recipe on a combination of digital marketing techniques to align with your business needs and goals. This article will help you out.
- Regardless of what strategy you want to put in place, it’s crucial to know how to make digital marketing useful for your business.
- If you have problems determining the best digital marketing strategy for your business, a digital marketing agency can help.
- Here are the most common goals associated with various digital marketing strategies: Increase site traffic or the number of website visitors through SEO marketing, search engine marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing.
- Increase conversion rate through SEO marketing, affiliate marketing, and social media marketing.
- Gain quality leads through social media marketing, email marketing, and content marketing.
- Traditional Marketing vs Digital Marketing an Analysis
- Digital Marketing Services for Business
- What Is Digital Marketing?
- Digital Marketing Is Bound to Make an Impact on Your Business. Learn Why!
- Digital Marketing Mistakes Brands Need to Avoid Today
- Why I Love Digital Marketing
- What the World Would Be like If Digital Marketing Didn’t Exist
Now Is the Time for Video Content
For both B2B and B2C marketers and business owners, video is such an important medium. I have written about video ad networks to promote your video and so on in the past.
But what I’ve noticed over the years is that some business owners are wary of video content. But you can only get better if you practice. Watch the video for tips on using video in your marketing.
- This week’s episode features Zontee Hou, senior strategist of Convince and Convert and founder of New York City-based strategic marketing agency and consultancy, Media Volery.
- In partnership with Convince and Convert, we bring you On the Fly. A new video series with small bites (two mins or less) of marketing advice and training from marketing experts, delivered while they are on the road, at the airport, or travelling somewhere.
- Reasons Why Video is Good for Your Content Marketing
- Types of Content for Your Video Marketing
- Here’s How to Start Using Video Marketing
Thanks for taking the time out of your busy day to read this. I appreciate it. You’ll make my day if you can share this with your friends and colleagues using any of the share buttons on this page.
Thanks again. Catch you later.
Did you like the article? Please pin it!