Here again, is another weekly marketing digest where I highlight four articles I have read this past week on marketing that I hope you find of value as I did.
3 Reasons You Should Outsource Your Digital Marketing
It is no news that I encourage companies to outsource their digital and social media marketing to me every chance I get. So this excellent article caught my attention. I believe they did an excellent job in highlighting three reasons why you should outsource it.
- Digital Marketing encompasses Social Media, Reputation Management, Email Marketing, Video Marketing, SEO, blogging, generally all online related marketing.
- There are benefits to having someone in-house handle your digital and social marketing needs, but overall, it may be a wiser decision to outsource.
- However, agencies employ marketers who have devoted their careers to advancing their knowledge in the area of Digital Marketing as well as continually researching trends and changes.
If you want to schedule your outsource your digital marketing to Mauco, schedule a meeting now to get started.
3 Strategies to Connect With Your Audience
In this digital world, connect with your audience is vital if you want to have a thriving business. This article covers three actionable strategies to communicate with your audience. You will not regret the time you spend reading this interesting article by Dennis Shiao.
- Because some millennials have money, they want a premium experience. Let’s tap into their affluence to create exclusivity and prestige.
- Everybody deserves a premium experience. It doesn’t matter who you are.
5 Examples of Remarkable Content Marketing in Action
In this fascinating article, Lane Ellis highlights the kind of remarkable content marketing wins minds, hearts, and wallets — utilising tactics that are memorable, well-targeted, and helpful. I found it of value, and I believe you will also benefit from reading it.
#1 — Sigstr’s Customer-Fueled E-book
#2 — Oracle’s Influencer Marketing Campaign
#3 — Adobe’s Creative Cloud Multi-Touch Campaign
#4 — PathFactory’s GDPR Wars Design Concept
#5 — NBC News Brand Studio’s State of Pay Video Campaign
Social Media Marketing Tips for Maximum Exposure
Is your social media marketing efforts resulting in maximum exposure? If not, you do well to read this lovely article by Jessica Vionas. It has actionable tips to implement and start reaping rewards of maximum exposure.
- Social media tools make publishing on social media a breeze, but effective social media requires more than posting things.
- The idea of filling at least 60 per cent of your social media calendar with other people’s content may be intimidating, but here are some ideas to get started: Search Twitter hashtags related to your industry.
- Although you can train everyone at the company on how to share posts and teach them the 60/30/10 rule, it’s vastly more useful to have one person be responsible for social media marketing.
- Assign one point person to make your social media efforts hum and then hold that person accountable for getting it done.
Did you like the article? Please pin it!