Welcome to another edition of our weekly marketing digest. This week we see how more Facebook Ads bugs unnerve advertisers ahead of Black Friday, Cyber Monday.
What is Black Friday? – Why is Black Friday Important?
Many people are choosing to carry out their pre-holiday bargain hunting online. eCommerce retailers are enjoying an unprecedented opportunity to attract new buyers and increase their sales volume.
- Capturing a share of the growing Black Friday market represents a tremendous opportunity for eCommerce retailers on the lookout for new sales angles.
- Online Black Friday sales can start as early as Monday of that week. So make sure you’re ready to engage the bargain-hungry shoppers well in advance.
- Make sure you position your best deals to capture visitors’ attention the second they land on your site.
How to Make Your WordPress URLs SEO Friendly
If you get it right, you’ll improve your organic search visibility, especially for low-volume long-tail keywords.
- This means the home page plus every single page of the site, based on how the domain is configured as well as the variations.
- By choosing one primary version of the “https” URL structure, you will consolidate all indexing, rankings, and link value to a single version of the domain and site.
- If you want Google to recognize your content and associate it with certain search phrases, you’ll want to make sure your URL uses keywords relevant to your topic.
- If you want to change your permalink structure in WordPress, go to Settings
5 Content Marketing Trends to Keep in Mind for 2021
What is 2021 going to look like for content marketers? Is there any way to get prepared?
- Competition Is Continuing to Grow.
- Content Is Part of the Buyer Journey.
- Content-Driven Remarketing Is Always a Good Idea.
How to Show Lighthouse Scores in Google Sheets with a Custom Function
Learn how to use machine learning to streamline your reporting workflows right within Google Sheets.
- A Google Cloud Run application that will do the complicated stuff (in this case run a Lighthouse test) and that will respond to HTTP requests.
- An Appscript custom function that will make requests to the API you created in step 1 and return the results into the Google Sheet.
Full article: https://searchengineland.com/how-to-show-lighthouse-scores-in-google-sheets-with-a-custom-function-343464
More Facebook Ads Bugs Unnerve Advertisers Ahead of Black Friday, Cyber Monday
The ongoing platform problems have some social media buyers looking at alternative channels like Snapchat and Pinterest.
- It’s a good time to test other traffic sources,
- Snapchat also stands to gain from advertisers concerned about the stability of the Facebook Ads platform.
- Snapchat and Pinterest have been investing in direct response ad solutions, and both reported strong revenue growth for the third quarter.
- Advertisers tell us that Pinterest is brand safe relative to other consumer internet platforms.
Full article: https://searchengineland.com/more-facebook-ads-bugs-unnerve-advertisers-ahead-of-black-friday-cyber-monday-343557
Why Content Creation Is Important in Growing Your Business
In order for your business to grow, it business needs to reach more people and keep them coming back time and time again.
- Nowadays, commerce is all online, no matter how big or small you are.
- Investing in personalized content is crucial, and allows your business to reach new audiences, build trust, and grow clientele.
- Great content marketing builds trust between your audience and your business, which leads to brand credibility, increasing sales and improving reputation.
- Creating consistent, relevant, and trustworthy content, whether it is audio, video, or written articles, will benefit your business growth.
How to Create a Marketing Communication Plan that Attracts Clients
Here’s an eight-step guide for creating a marketing communication plan that will align your internal agency marketing team and help you attract more clients.
- Create a survey to ask existing clients for feedback on your plans
- Host focus groups with potential clients
- Examine competitors’ communication plans (if available).
- Your ultimate target is your client’s company, but for your marketing communication plan to be impactful, you need to define key members of the buying team.
- There are several design elements your marketing communication plan should incorporate.
- The plan should reflect your company’s branding and your client’s branding in the design of your marketing communication plan.
B2B Content Marketing Strategy: 8 Steps to Create an Effective Strategy
Content marketing takes practice to get right. Every piece of content you publish is a learning opportunity, and every market study is a chance to improve your strategy.
Step 1: Get to Know Your Customers
Step 2: Map the Customer Journey
Step 3: Conduct Competitor Analysis
Step 4: Create Your B2B Content Marketing Strategy
That’s all I’ve got for you this week. As usual, if you have something to say about any of the articles mentioned above, reach out to me on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn. Stay safe.
Did you like the article? Please pin it!