This past week, I read three interesting articles which I would like to share with you.
Let me know what you think about these articles on digital marketing, content marketing tips and user experience.
How to Make Marketing Work Better for You
Have you noticed that these days there is a steady increase in the number of people who are buying stuff online?
It shows that digital marketing works! This reason is why this helpful article caught my attention. It has valuable tips to achieve on how to make marketing work better for you in this digital age. It’s worth reading.
- Using the right strategy for campaigns and some software will reach the target audience and keep them engaged.
- Using social media enables your business to reach a wider audience.
- More than 70% of internet users are on social media, so if you want to reach them and engage, you need to create a business account on some of the most popular social media platforms.
- It is the reason why studying your target audience is a must before you start your social media marketing.
- Since almost all internet users have at least one email address, email marketing is one of the best ways to communicate with your audience.
10 Dad Tested Content Marketing Secrets to Make You Better
In this excellent article, Heidi Cohen asks “What content marketing secrets did your father teach you?”.
This question sent me down memory lane to recall some business tips I learnt from him. You will learn a lot of timeless content marketing tips from this post. So I encourage you to read it.
- Know your audience
- Establish Consistent Content Schedule
- Create content your readers actively want
- Create Special Content Offerings
- Tap Into The Power of Other People’s Audiences
Ux Matters for Search: Here Are Two Reasons Why
This brilliant article highlights two essential elements of UX (user experience) that are particularly relevant to SEO. Read the article to find out. I’m sure you will find it of value.
- Whether they are tips to improve page speed or new keywords to target, the work of an SEO seems to be never-ending.
- However, rather than chasing new visitors to increase your site traffic, the key to search performance could be found outside of search engine marketing altogether.
- Quickly envision the process of successful conversion from a Google search: Step one: The user enters their query into Google.
Did you like the article? Please pin it!