Sometimes, I get clients whose industries are what I would consider boring this is why I enjoyed the article on How to Make Your Boring Industry Really Interesting.
I hope you will find all these seven articles as informative and educative as I have. Let’s get started, shall we?
7 Triggers That Make People Want to Share Your Content
Whenever we create content, we are doing so we the goal of using that piece of content to help our target audience along their buyer’s journey.
One of the ways we can get positive feedback about our content from our target audience is when they share it. It is why I enjoyed this excellent article about the triggers that make people want to share your content
- Share trigger 1: Information gaps to spark curiosity
- Share trigger 2: Create memorable content (zig-zag method)
- Share trigger 3: Great content design
- Share trigger 4: Content utility
- Share trigger 5: Social currency
How to Scale Social Media Across Europe for Brand Growth
Are you based in Europe or thinking of expanding your operations into the European market? Then I believe this superb article is for you.
- The definition of scaling social media successfully in Europe means being efficient and effective in delivering social across multiple platforms and countries.
- To do so, you need to achieve three things with each communication via social: hyper-relevance, laser-focused targeting and truly engaging creative.
- As a social, creative agency and content studio, we work with global brands to help them scale their social media presence in multiple European countries at the same time.
- Economies of scale apply when you can utilise either a piece of content effectively across different countries, or a number of the same people across multiple states.
Why Audio Is Important in Your Digital Marketing
During the last quarter of 2018, I experimented a lot with creating audio content based on my blog post. I did this to get a feel of creating my podcasts.
I was impressed with the positive feedback to the audio files that I created. Therefore, I think you will also find this excellent article of value.
- His sole request was to own a phone with a “normal” ringtone, rather than the polyphonic stereo nonsense we hear too much of already.
- Spanish classical guitarist and composer Francisco Tárrega’s piece “Gran Vals” is now no longer Francisco Tárrega’s piece “Gran Vals”, it’s the Nokia ringtone that we’re all familiar.
- The very sound of that click that came from a camera and was replicated by that very bird has now become synonymous with locking one’s phone.
- The Drum is a Registered Trademark and property of Carnyx Group Limited.
How to Make Your Boring Industry Really Interesting
Ah! The title article for this weeks marketing digest. Well, don’t let me keep you waiting. Dive right in and read this superb article.
If you’re a business owner in an industry that might be considered boring, then I’m sure you’ll find lots of value from this excellent article. Let me know what you think.
- Put some industries more naturally lend themselves to fresh, exciting, compelling content.
- A good rule of thumb: If your content is helpful, someone out there’s going to find it interesting.
- One thing that can stand between you and an engaged readership is reliance on industry jargon.
- Your business may be boring, or at least, that may be how people perceive it.
How to Automate Social Media Without Being Robotic
If you’re doing social media right, then, there will come a time that you will need to consider automating your social media.
Sadly some business owners automate their social media presence so much that it becomes robotic, and they forget the most crucial aspect of it, i.e. being social. This excellent article will help you not to fall into that trap.
- For evidence, Buffer conducted an in-depth case study confirming that using tools to keep your social media accounts loaded with fresh content isn’t going to hurt your performance.
- Even networks that allow you to schedule posts natively can’t solve the problem of needing to switch between tons of tabs to keep every network updated.
- Sure, you can create original content that’s purpose-made for social media (rather than resharing content from your blog or website).
The Role of Social Media in a Content Marketing Strategy
Social media and content marketing go hand in hand. This excellent article will help you to understand the role of social media in a content marketing strategy.
- Social media and content marketing are like cupcakes and muffins.
- That means social media marketing is an integral part of content marketing.
- Besides, social media can help keep your target audience engaged, offer you a global publishing platform, and probably reach out to a broad audience, especially when it comes to establishing brand awareness.
- It is, therefore, essential to align your content to social media strategy.
The Top 5 Things You Need to Know Now in Hotel Digital Marketing
Are you in the hotel business? This article caught my attention because I recently had the privilege of pitching to a business owner in the hotel industry. So I hope you find this article of value as I did.
- SEO: Accessibility should become a bigger priority on search engines.
- SEM: Google announces Discovery ads and Gallery ads at Google Marketing Live.
- Display: Parallel tracking goes live for Google Display Ads.
- Social: Facebook launches new Automated Ads.
- Design: Custom graphics and illustrations.
So that’s it for this week. Let me know what do you think of this week’s marketing digest? See you again next time!
Did you like the article? Please pin it!