WhatsApp’s latest update is causing a lot of buzzes in the news lately, and that’s why the title article for this week’s marketing digest caught my attention.
Let’s find out.
LinkedIn Adds Swipe-Up Links to LinkedIn Stories
The new option enables you to add a ‘See more’ prompt to your LinkedIn Stories, which will link through to a URL of your choosing.
- You have the option to preview and edit your link before publishing, and while Navarra also notes that users will have access to link click information in their Stories insights.
- LinkedIn added the option to switch your profile CTA from ‘Connect’ to ‘Follow” back in 2018, to help users build an audience on the platform, as opposed to having to add people you don’t know into your professional network.
- Posting at high engagement times can help boost your social media performance – take a look at these insights.
How to Build SEO Into a Product
When building SEO into a product, you need to understand what jobs people can use for related to the core problem you set out to solve.
- Open products allow users to experience a part of the product’s value before signing up.
- While conventional marketing focuses on market demographics or product attributes, Jobs Theory goes beyond superficial categories to expose the functional, social, and emotional dimensions that explain why customers make the choices they do.
Is WhatsApp Really Threatening Our Privacy: An Explainer
- Soon after the alarming pop-up, users worldwide started showing their concern about the new policy on social media with #WhatsApp is collecting your data from now on.
How Clubhouse Is Creating Unprecedented Opportunities and Access
The platform is organised as rooms started by users, which then disappear once they’re closed down by the host. The user base is a diverse mix of entrepreneurs, investors, entertainers and artists of all ages, discussing a wide range of topics.
- This makes for some interesting conversations, but the dynamic on Clubhouse differs completely from any other social media platform.
- This environment is like a turbocharged incubator for business opportunities that benefits everyone from those getting started, all the way up to world-famous multi-millionaires like Cardone, Kevin Harrington and Tyrese Gibson.
- Cardone first started showing up in various rooms where real estate and business were being discussed and saw that it allowed him to scale his efforts to connect with more real estate investors.
- One of those investors was Matt Andrews, who also runs the Real Estate Influencer mastermind group and hosts the Real Estate Influencer podcast.
Brand Positioning Statement – Foundation for Your Marketing Strategy
Without a positioning statement to guide the marketing effort, a company can waste time and resources wandering without direction or focus.
- The idea behind this concept is to define the: Target customer Statement of problem and your solution Brand promise Reason to believe.
- Tell the target audience how your major benefit will help them achieve what they want to achieve.
- Send your message to the right audience to ensure the best use of your marketing resources.
How to Incorporate Quora for Content Marketing Strategy
Using Quora for content marketing also allows you to include relevant links in your answers and questions.
- Answering questions to use Quora for content marketing is a quick and easy way to market your business and showcase its expertise.
- Once you have contact details and information for users, you can use this information to direct them into your sales funnel and get them on the way to becoming a paying customer.
- If you’ve got an in-house digital marketing expert or even a small team, then you could get them to learn about this unique platform and get them to start integrating it into your online marketing strategy.
- You can generate new leads for your business using Quora ads
That’s all the articles I’ve read and summarised for you this week. Join me again next week for another edition of our weekly marketing digest.
Did you like the article? Please pin it!