One question that is on the mind of marketers and business owners alike is how to increase your social media reach and engagement.
Let’s look at this and other articles in this week’s marketing digest.
10 Ways to Increase Your Social Media Reach and Engagement
It’s no longer news that social media reach and engagement has plummeted. But we do not lose hope. This infographic shows 10 ways to improve your reach and engagement.
Part of the confusion lies in how we use social media, in variation to traditional outreach platforms.
Summarises how you can apply this principle in action, and use social media to connect with a larger audience.
Social marketing, platform updates, digital strategy, content marketing, and more.
How to Start With Digital Marketing Once Your Website & App is Ready?
Although digital marketing isn’t only about online, promotion via the internet forms a large part of any successful company’s digital marketing strategy.
- While anyone can embark on a path of digital marketing and learn by trial and error, the best idea is to engage a professional firm to create an effective multi-channel digital communications strategy for your business.
- Although some businesses carry out their digital marketing via social media only, a website allows you to communicate your brand message straight to your target audience.
- Once you establish your website, you can set in motion different digital marketing campaigns designed to direct traffic towards it.
- Digital marketing can turn a good business into a successful one and can help any company grow into a global phenomenon.
Full post: https://newswatchtv.com/2020/02/10/utilizing-digital-marketing-solutions-grow-business/
When To Use Social Media And When To Use Search Engine Marketing
To cut cost, most business owners try to pick one or the other. But I often tell them that for best results you need to have a strategic approach. This article explains more.
- Social media and search engine marketing (SEM) are the two predominant forms of advertising that dominate the online marketing space.
- One medium may focus better on the needs of the individual business/industry; but, neither is better than the other.
- In this article, social media encompasses the entire umbrella of organic social media marketing and paid social media advertising.
- Social media marketing offers businesses the opportunity to market to specific demographics and groups of people.
The Right and Wrong Ways to Use Vanity Metrics
The title of this article caught my attention because there are several metrics in digital marketing and social media marketing. So it’s easy to get confused about which metrics to track.
- Using vanity metrics to measure the performance of content campaigns on social media is one of the simplest things to do in marketing but also one of the most difficult.
- It’s simple because vanity metrics are easy to get in large numbers all platforms supply them; it’s difficult because they are often ambiguous in reporting a return on investment (ROI) or value to a business.
- Often called engagement metrics or consumption metrics, they are the most-used metrics in social media, content marketing, digital advertising, PR, and inbound campaigns to measure the performance and success of marketing efforts.
- Using vanity metrics in this manner will help improve your content on the channel and, over time, lead to higher engagement and success for your marketing goals.
- During that time, use your vanity metrics to A/B test and enhance your marketing around the audience with the goal to develop a better understanding of their journey and clarity on their CLTV.
Why Catalogs Are Making a Comeback
When we thought online marketing techniques had obliterated their offline counterparts, we get a wake-up call. This interesting article looks at why catalogues are making a comeback.
- Despite two decades of email and social media marketing, and the digitization of the consumer experience, catalogue mailings have been increasing since 2015.
- A quick ROI calculation shows that a 15% increase in sales on an average order size of $6,700 due to the catalogue campaign, at approximately 30% gross margin, translates to an extra $90 profit (or $180 extra annual profit) per customer.
- These results provide evidence that catalogues can increase sales and consumer engagements through enhanced product vividness and the ease of product imagination.
- Vividness is especially important for hedonic products and services (vs. utilitarian) that are purchased for fun, enjoyment and pleasure, and contain richer experiential aspects.
- For e-commerce retailers, especially those in hedonic categories who do not have or do not want physical stores, well-designed catalogue campaigns allow them to make the product presentation more vivid, tactile, and memorable.Full post
The What, Why, and How of TikTok for B2C Brands
Are you looking for a social media platform that lets you loosen up and embrace your silliness, quirks and all? TikTok is a social network for sharing short videos, often set to music. TikTok gives social media users a chance to let loose and indulge their playful side.
- Unlike social platforms like Instagram, TikTok isn’t about crafting an idealized version of yourself.
- TikTok surged to prominence last year, with over a billion downloads and an estimated 800 million monthly active users worldwide 40% are between the ages of 16 and 24.
- Marketers need to adapt to the unique demands of the TikTok platform not repurpose material from other social platforms.
7 mistakes to avoid when optimizing your Instagram account for SEO
Though SEO for Instagram pages may seem easy to do, many marketers and business owners make several common mistakes when optimizing a profile. Learn how to avoid making the same mistakes.
- Your Instagram page is not cohesive
- You don’t use relevant hashtags
- You don’t change the location tags
- Your username is not searchable
- You don’t use Alt Text on Instagram
Full post; https://searchengineland.com/?p=328937
This is all I’ve got for you this week. Thanks for taking the time to read it. I appreciate it. And I hope you find it of value? Let’s make it a date again next week.
- 5 Rules of Social Media Engagement
- How to Market on Social Media
- How To Get More Results From Social Media Marketing
- The Simple Management of Social Media that Wins Customers
- 5 Tips on How to Target Genuine Followers on Social Media
- Content Marketing Tactics to Increase Your Audience Engagement
Did you like the article? Please pin it!