Here is a summary of blog posts I read this past that I believe will be of value to business owners like you.
Without further ado, let’s dive right in. Shall we?
Is Display Advertising Good for Marketing?
I recently wrote a post on video ad networks. Therefore, it will come as no surprise that the article below caught my attention. These days our marketing has to be integrated. It’s not a matter of choosing one or the other and using it in a silo. It’s about integrating all aspects of our marketing into one comprehensive strategy. We also need to be diligent in following through with our plan – making any needed adjustments along the way – until it yields results.
- To obtain a full digital transformation one of the only criteria to get better conversions is using new technologies to increase the amount of traffic that you can get to the online face of your business.
- For a digital business looking at a business model utilising digital technologies, there are various kinds of paid advertising to help build a constant flow of traffic to your website.
- Internet marketing components like search engine marketing (SEM) or PPC, ads are business opportunities displayed to people who search for a particular keyword.
- Effective Targeting: Similar to Google PPC, you can drill down and choose exactly where your ad is displayed and to what kind of audience for your display ads.
- Using the Data Provided by Display Ads: Display ad networks have their analytics like Google or FB.
5 Quick Content Marketing Tactics for Fintech Lead Generation
The internet has helped to level the playing field for businesses across the globe. However, it has also made the competition for a spot in the limelight very tough for companies. Those in the fintech are relatively young in the finance industry and therefore have to contend with a lot of well-established Goliaths in traditional banking and financial services systems. This article offers five quick content marketing tactics for fintech lead generation.
- Use Videos for Lead Capture
- Keep Your Blog Up-To-Date
- Be a Thought Leader on Quora
- Segment Your Content Hub
- Customise Your Messaging For Fintech Lead Generation
Right Place, Right Time: How Your Peers Are Using Digital Marketing in 2019
Change is the only constant thing in life. In the past, change was a gradual process often taken decades. However, in our digital age, change is constant often taking days and weeks. It is, therefore, a struggle to keep up. This article highlights the results of a poll carried out by WordStream.
- With so much changing, the online advertising platform WordStream polled its customers to learn what real-world advertisers – both individual companies and agencies – had to say about their marketing plans and challenges this year.
- To that end, WordStream asked consumers to rank their top strategies in order of importance and found that paid search came out on top, averaging a position of 1.58 on most marketers’ lists.
- As WordStream notes, the result shows that advertisers have come to see the importance of a strong and solid content-driven foundation for any marketing campaign, and the investment in content marketing shows that businesses are making a concerted effort to deliver quality content to help sway buyers minds while they are on their purchasing journey.
- The result of these strategies is outcomes, and WordStream’s survey asked what users considered the most important objectives for their businesses.
- Video continues to surge as one of the top media options that advertisers are including or working to include in their overall marketing strategy.
10 Jaw-Dropping Web Design, Branding, and Marketing Statistics [Infographic]
Infographics are a great way of highlighting the meat of a matter. That’s why people are always attracted to them. It is why I think you will appreciate this infographic that highlights some excellent web design, branding and marketing stats.
- Others stats helped provide some insight into the future of digital marketing and gave us a better idea of where we should start focusing our marketing efforts.
- These values show people what beliefs and qualities are essential to you as a company, and now they can play a significant role in whether or not a prospect decides to do business with you.
A digital marketing playbook for a holiday 2019
It is the time to start planning your marketing strategies for the holiday season. Therefore, this playbook offers loads of valuable tips.
- Increases in digital advertising helped drive this strong e-commerce performance with investments resulting in a greater return on ad spend and higher revenue for retailers than years prior.
- Adlucent’s 2018 “Holiday Discoveries Report” revealed that retailers who invested in digital delivered an 18.1% increase in e-commerce revenue year over year (YoY), a 35% increase in orders and a 41% growth in revenue driven solely from paid search.
- Retailers saw an even stronger performance in mobile-search revenues surged 155% from the previous year, with orders almost doubling and product listing ad (PLA) revenue up 48% YoY.
- On these days, mobile PLA performance saw not only big jumps in impressions but in revenue as well.
- In 2018, mobile PLA impressions grew 113% YoY, with PLA mobile orders up by 152%, and income from PLAs on mobile jumping 239%.
Increase Your Visibility With SEO Services and Digital Marketing Strategies
As business owners in a digital world, we are always struggling to attract visitors to our websites. SEO is an excellent way for us to attract free traffic from search engines to our website. This article explains the whys and hows.
- These services play an essential role in enhancing your business by increasing the traffic to your website.
- It becomes beneficial for the business organisations with the Seo services as it helps in increasing the visibility of the website.
- Search engine optimisation provides benefits to the business website which will increase the website visibility.
- The post Increase Your Visibility With SEO Services and Digital Marketing Strategies
SEO Tips to Maximize Your Rankings on Youtube
These days, video is reigning as king when it comes to content. Therefore, everyone is seeking how to maximise their rankings on search engines using video. Since YouTube is the leading platform for video, optimising your rankings on YouTube is essential. This article shows how.
- They can also help video search engines to match your content with the related search queries.
- Mentioning your target keyword in your video can help Youtube understand the contextual relevance of your content along with your keywords.
- The likes, comments and shares in a video serve as a good indication of what counts as relevant content.
- The time that users spend on your video is a good indication of its popularity and relevance to them.
- Your subscribers, hence, serve as a good indication of your content’s engagement.
Quick Guide: Defining & Documenting Content Marketing Goals
Are you still finding it a struggle to define and document your content marketing goals? Then this article is for you.
- That may include things like increase sales, win a more significant market share, or increase profits.
- So in mapping backwards from those broader goals, you can pinpoint what your specific content marketing goals should resemble.
- For example, if we jump back to the case above, increased leads could be a good goal if you have a strong sales team capable of closing those qualified leads.
- In the previous example, setting a timeframe around the aim of increasing the sales force allows you to start planning for the next goal in sequence: generating more qualified leads.
How SMBs Can Think Big on CRM
If your small business has grown to the point whereby you need to implement a CRM, congratulations! This article is for you. Learn how to go about it.
- These are three acronyms that, to those sitting in the big chairs at digital marketing agencies, can seem just beyond the business priority horizon.
- CRM (customer resource management), however, isn’t something that should be looked at as just beyond the horizon-it’s something executives at digital marketing agencies should establish early to influence the data-driven, modern buyer more effectively and even increase cash flow.
- A Google search of ‘CRM’ nicely encapsulates this problem: most of the results are websites that provide access to third-party CRM software.
- As Eric Brown, CEO of third order fulfilment and distribution company Fulfilltopia, explained: “Early on, we went looking for some contact relationship management solution, and naturally we found Salesforce online.
Content Marketing Tips: Maximize Content Promotion & Distribution
Now that you’ve created that excellent piece of content, what next? What do you do with it? Are you going to sit back and let it collect dust? Thereby throwing all the time and effort spent into the air? Of course not! Do you want to learn how to go about your content promotion and distribution? Then this article has fantastic tips to help with your content promotion and distribution.
- If you’re looking for content marketing tips around distribution and promotion, you’re at the right place.
- Content promotion is a broader outreach strategy that aims to get in front of as many eyes (that fall within your audience persona ) as possible.
- When it comes to generating leads using content marketing, both content promotion and distribution play an important role.
The Subtle Art of Story Telling in Marketing
As a business owner and marketer, I’ve over the years come to appreciate the importance of storytelling. As easy as it may sound, there is a lot that goes into becoming a great storyteller. It is a skill that business owners need these days of digital and social media.
- I started my content marketing business because I knew that there was a tremendous amount of value in telling stories.
- It doesn’t matter what industry you’re in or the type of products and services you sell – your business can tell a story a Hollywood blockbuster would be proud.
- Your marketing strategy is much more than a plan for promoting the company – it should be the script and storyboard for the tale your business needs to tell.
- You can do this via social media (even if it’s nothing more than a smartphone photo from the shoot or a screen grab from the edit) or via email marketing.
Four Top Digital Marketing Trends Set to Grow in 2019
For the last couple of years, at the start of each new year, I used to post about trends to watch in the digital and social media marketing space. Moreover, for the most part, my predictions were spot on! This year, for some reason I decided not to do so. It doesn’t mean I’m not interested. On the contrary, I’m still very excited. That’s why this article caught my attention, and I believe you might find it of value.
- Voice search
Twitter Proposes a Big Change: What It Means for B2B Marketers
We’ve all become familiar with the concept of following people and brands on social media. However, that seems to be on its way out. Twitter is planning a change from following people or brands to following topics! Reminds me of the recent shift in SEO from following keywords to the following of topics. Doesn’t it?
- This truth acknowledged by everyone affiliated with the social media network, including its co-founder and CEO.
- Today we’ll touch on several of them – including one proposed shift that could fundamentally alter the platform’s very fabric – with an eye on the potential impact for B2B marketers and influencers.
- Well, one of the things – we started the service with this concept of following an account, as an example, and I don’t believe that’s why people come to Twitter.
- What we could do instead is allow you to follow an interest, follow a hashtag, follow a trend, follow a community, which gives us the opportunity to show all of the accounts, all the topics, all the moments, all the hashtags that are associated – with that particular topic and interest, which really opens up the perspective that you see.
- As with his conversation health analysis piece, it’s not entirely clear to me what Dorsey is advancing here.
Why Your Content Marketing Fails: 8 Easily Fixable Reasons
Is your content marketing effort yielding the kind of results you were hoping? If you wish to know why your content marketing is not reaching it’s optimum, then this article is for you.
- You are winging it all the way
- You sound like an unanimated robot
- You are flying blind
- You are barking up the wrong tree
- You are giving Google the cold shoulder.
Content Marketing Has Become Risky Business: How to Win in a Data-Driven World
Is content marketing a crucial part of your marketing arsenal? It should be! Therefore this article caught my attention and has loads of tips which I believe will benefit you.
- Though no longer a new concept, content marketing still regarded as a surefire way for marketers to tell their brand story and win the hearts and minds of customers.
- Key takeaway: Proactively anticipate how you can serve the user relevant content downstream.
- Doing so can help you identify specific data points within your content to measure and modify accordingly.
- Key takeaway: Pinpoint where you convert or churn a user within a piece of content; use that data to write high-conversion content.
Did you like the article? Please pin it!