This week’s marketing digest will provide actionable tips on how to transform your LinkedIn presence so it’s not only a resume. Please follow my LinkedIn page here.
How to Adapt Your Affiliate Marketing Strategy as Consumer Trends Shift
While consumer behaviour is shifting all the time, seasonality and current events can also have a dramatic impact on how people shop.
- The affiliate space can be predictable, as a lot of shopping behaviours are determined by seasonality and peak times when we know more people will shop online on Black Friday or Boxing Day, for example.
- While seasonality and peak times might affect your entire industry similarly, it’s also important that you understand your typical customers’ shopping behaviours in particular.
- As we’ve seen with the coronavirus, certain current events can have a huge effect on people’s shopping habits.
- So, we’ve seen affiliate marketing strategies adapt.
- While most news stories might not have as big of an impact on the whole retail space as coronavirus has, different industries are being affected in unique ways all the time.
Enhance Your Business and Generate Leads Through Instagram Marketing
Here are five reasons why every real estate business must have a striking Instagram presence
- The globally accessible social media platform has emerged as the strongest digital marketing tool for local and international businesses.
- One may think Instagram is like any other social media platform, but Instagram offers digital marketing tools for the enhancement of your real estate business like no other.
- The free Instagram video editor helps you create marketing videos for Instagram in no time.
- Instagram can help you boost your leads and stimulate exponential growth in your business without putting in too much hard work.
- After understanding the composition of your target group, you can now plan effective marketing campaigns of your real estate business through Instagram and launch your business in the digital space.
How to Create a Content Marketing Strategy Amidst Stay-at-home Measures
Companies that are staying afloat are rooted in helping their customers and are willing to pivot their digital marketing strategy and tactics.
- In the home cooking space, baking products like yeast, bread pans, and flour are spiking in interest in Google search, likely because of more time in the kitchen with stay-at-home orders.
- Site Search Data: Analyse common or rising searches users have using the search bar on your website.
- Review consumer demand using search data from Google and other search engines.
How to Transform Your LinkedIn Presence so It’s Not Just a Resume
LinkedIn isn’t looking at your content alone, it’s looking at your behaviour as a content creator. And this is important. It means that they are looking at how you are contributing to the LinkedIn ecosystem.
- Your LinkedIn content should be relatable, conversational, and helpful.
- Like search engine optimisers who keep abreast of Google’s search updates, LinkedIn users must adjust and adapt their strategies based on what (they think) LinkedIn is now looking for.
6 Things to Consider While Testing Financial Applications
By embarking on a massive testing exercise, financial institutions can ensure the success of their applications and secure customers against any security breach.
- Whether it is the paying of utility bills, doing online shopping, booking movies or airline tickets, or paying for the tickets in a concert, app-driven financial transactions are here to stay.
- A multi-tier financial application allows concurrent user sessions.
5 Content Marketing Action Items During a Pandemic
Coronavirus has created a tremendous disruption in the digital marketing ecosystem and it is not going away soon. So, do you cut marketing budgets, keep going the way you are or increase the marketing spend?
- Analysis & Evaluation of Your Existing Strategy
- Add Fuel to Your Blogging Efforts
- Leverage the Power of Emails
- Focus on Video Content
- Content Asset Creation
5 Steps to Create Empathetic Content Right Now
The ability to empathise is a skill worth developing because it can affect everything, from content creation to team management. Done well, it can help people feel seen and heard. It also can help your messages strike the right chord.
- Brainstorm topics in your content sweet spot.
- Create an empathy map.
- Run a content audit to find and reuse existing content.
- Run your ideas by someone you trust.
- Review automation processes
I hope you’ve found this week’s marketing digest of value and learnt something. Kindly share it with your friends using the share buttons on this page.
Did you like the article? Please pin it!