Do you want to know how to make an effective landing page? Well, you will find answers to these questions and lots more in this edition of my weekly digest.
Below are summaries of the articles I read this past week that I believe will be of benefit to you.
How to Make an Effective Landing Page
It’s one thing to get targetted traffic to your website and another to get that traffic to convert. As a small business, your focus should be on getting targetted traffic to convert on your website. It can be significantly enhanced if you have an effective landing page
- A landing page or lead page is one dedicated page on your website you send traffic.
- With even a simple landing page, you can write a specific copy to a particular audience.
- If you’re receiving traffic in good numbers but not seeing essential metrics like sales increase, it’s possible your landing page design needs adjustment.
- The crucial metrics for landing page optimisation are dwell time, bounce rate, and conversion or goal completion rate.
- Bounce rates can help us understand visitor interest as well.
3 Changes You Need to Know About Social Media Marketing Content
In this article, the author notes that companies are looking to diversify the way they offer engaging content to the consumer, and three options are at the forefront of this revolution in 2019. These three options are:
- Content and AR (Augmented Reality)
- Changing Content Across Various Platforms
- Content Search Engine Optimization for Voice
The Most Important Types of Emails You Need for Email Marketing Success
In this article, the author notes that to use email marketing most effectively to boost conversion rates and increase your ROI, you must use a combination of the three most common kinds of emails
- Promotional emails are one of the essential types of email marketing to increase ROI.
- When imagining an email marketing campaign, promotional emails are probably the first type to come to your mind.
- The first step for getting any consumer to purchase your product or service is to make them aware of its existence, and these email marketing announcements help maximise the number of consumers aware of your brand’s offerings.
- Relational emails are crucial to a successful email marketing strategy because they strengthen your relationship with your audience.
- It is probably the most common relational email used in email marketing campaigns.
How to Measure ROI From Content Marketing
Are you actively engaging in content marketing? If so, how can you tell if your content marketing is effective? You will find the answer to this vital question in this article.
- We tell you to create valuable content, be consistent, and put the customer first, and you’ll see amazing results if you stick with it.
- By measuring how well (or not well) your content is performing, you can keep the same strategy, or adjust based on the results you find.
- Not paying for those customers shows that your content strategy is working, and essentially paying for itself.
- The value that comes along with knowing how well your message is resonating with your audience helps guide your future content creation.
- Why You Must Be Thinking about Content Marketing
- The Best Advice about Content Marketing You Have Ever Heard
What about you? Did you read any interesting articles this week that you would love to share?
Did you like the article? Please pin it!