Here again, are some curated articles on digital and social media business marketing that caught my attention this past week, which I would like to share with you.
I hope you find them of value as I did. Let’s get to it, shall we?
How to Improve Your Social Media Marketing
A couple of days ago, I wrote a post about how to market on social media. So it’s no surprise that this excellent article on how to improve your social media marketing caught my attention. I am sure that you will find it to be an excellent complement to my article.
- You already know your target audience is scouring these platforms and staying active, sharing content and interacting with brands.
- More and more social platforms are seeing spikes in user engagement and interaction by adopting live streaming as a way to connect with users.
- It’s the key to connecting with your audience, growing a following, and leading them back to your website.
How To Make Your Mobile App Successful With Digital Marketing
Do you have an app that you’re struggling to market? If so, then this article is for you. I once had the privilege to be part of a team to market an app, and the experience thought me that selling an app is not as easy as it sounds. It is a whole different ball game altogether. But this article has loads of actionable tips to set you on the right path.
- Sometimes, your app will be a supportive revenue generating platform, but sometimes, it can be the only revenue generating activity in specific business models.
- It is mentioned for you to identify and understand the importance of the mobile app in your case that is whether it’s just a supportive platform or the significant revenue generating activity.
- If your app is the revenue generating face of your business, you should treat your app just like a business but not only a platform like mentioned above.
- You must identify the market of your users, understand their needs, likes and dislikes and everything relevant to your success.
- Moreover, it is essential for an online app or business to get to know the potential user and allow them to identify you; this is to affect the prospect of reliability, comfort, and loyalty.
How to Retain and Regain Your Customers
Does your business suffer from high customer churn? Are you wondering what to do to reverse this trend? If so, then you may want to read this excellent article that contains loads of actionable tips on how to retain and regain your customers.
- If all your employees rally to the call of the customer, you’ll not only retain them but also gain referrals that attract new business.
- Focus on making sure that clients get the most out of your product or service and maximise their return on investment.
- Make sure they’ve discovered the product features or aspects of your service that can help them the most.
- For example, if a client invests in our lead generation services, we will educate them on other techniques they could benefit from, such as lead management and response management.
- To support your customers, you need the expertise and resources of a cross-section of departments, for instance, marketing, sales, customer support, customer service and IT.
Read more: https://www.business2community.com/customer-experience/how-to-retain-and-regain-your-customers-02198018
Four ways technology can save your business money
Times are hard. So I always on the lookout to see ways I can save my business money. If you’re like me, then this splendid article may be just what you need to read.
- Technology Allows Remote Working
- Technology Makes Researching Easy
- Digital Advertising Costs Less
- A Paper-Less Office is a Reality
Why Your Online Marketing Needs an Offline Boost
For marketing to be truly effective, you need to integrate both your online and offline marketing efforts. Read this article to learn why.
- We tend to forget that the success of online stores doesn’t depend only on online marketing methods.
- In this article, we bring your ideas on how to focus more on your offline tactics to help your online marketing shine the best way possible-but first, let’s see why offline marketing needs to be a part of your marketing strategy.
- If your online marketing strategy is not bringing you the success you want, maybe it’s time to consider complementing it with some of the robust offline marketing tactics.
- That’s why an offline tactic, such as making branded merchandise, can be quite helpful when it comes to getting your brand name out there.
6 Things You are Doing on Social Media to Irritate Your Audience
Is your social media marketing yielding the desired results? If not, then it’s possible that you might be irritating your audience. Read this article to see some of the things you may be doing to annoy your audience and how to rectify the situation.
- While grammar errors happen, it is essential to note that people find updates that are too wordy or poorly written a big turnoff.
- Thus, it is imperative that you are concise and accurate with your language, explain what is necessary and review the content for spelling or grammar errors and make sure it is understandable.
- It is essential to consider your audience when creating content for your updates.
Make your content generic enough to fit most devices, while still making it eye-catching and engaging.
Read more: https://www.business2community.com/social-media/6-things-you-are-doing-on-social-media-to-irritate-your-audience-02202816
Make The Most Of Social Media Marketing Using Email And Instagram
Here’s another helpful article on social media marketing that caught my attention. Here you’ll learn how to make the most of your social media marketing.
- When it comes to Instagram promotion, it means sharing your visuals, images, and videos on the photo-sharing app and then sharing your content on your business Instagram page.
- Instagram is a visual site, and therefore, you must post the best pictures and videos related to your business and brand.
- Besides, when you post high-definition images and integrate them into your email content, you also get an opportunity to buy real Instagram likes.
- Integrate Instagram marketing campaigns as well as incorporate direct links to your business Instagram profile.
- Pete Campbell is a social media manager and has immense knowledge about email marketing and Instagram promotion.
- 6 Things You Need to Know about Social Media Marketing
- Is Having a Mobile App Important for Your Business?
- Digital Marketing Questions and Answers
- Social Media Marketing for Authors
Did you like the article? Please pin it!