In today’s title article for our marketing digest, we learn how to create Facebook video ads people will watch.
Using YouTube to Grow a Business
In this article, you’ll learn how to use YouTube videos to grow your business organically.
- They know when someone’s watching a video on Clubhouse, for instance, that they might want to watch another video on Clubhouse.
- While 80% of your videos may not get people to download your freebie or buy your product, they prove to YouTube that your content can keep people on the platform.
- The Social Media Marketing Society is the ultimate resource for marketers a place where you can discover new marketing ideas, improve your results, get support, and become indispensable.
- Besides a clickable link on the card, it’s also helpful to put the URL across the screen and tell viewers that the link is in the description because mobile users might have a hard time clicking on the card or seeing the URL.
- ” Pop the URL on the card, put another URL across the screen, and tell them again about the link in the description.
- Jessica Stansberry is the host of the Hey Jessica podcast and founder of Hey Jessica, a company designed to help businesses grow with YouTube.
How to Curate Content the Best Way to Grow Your Brand
Since you’re not being slowed down by creating every piece of content yourself, curation is a great way to still have a content marketing strategy in place without investing a tremendous amount of money and time.
- Social Media Marketing Calendar: Plan every post, all in one place.
- Your Marketing Team Can’t Produce Enough Social Media Content On Their Own.
- Since you’re not being slowed down by creating every piece of content yourself, curation is a great way to still have a content marketing strategy in place without investing a huge amount of money and time.
- Bring together your emails, blog posts, events, and the rest of your marketing with Marketing Calendar software from CoSchedule.
How to Create Evergreen Content Right From the Start
Evergreen content is content that is optimised to stay relevant and drive traffic for months or even years at a time.
- Evergreen content is content that is optimized to stay relevant and drive traffic for months or even years at a time.
- For example, you’re more likely to rank on the first page if you’re a highly qualified doctor writing an evergreen post about weight loss than if you’re a general member of the public talking about weight loss tips.
- It’s about ensuring you create valuable, relevant content for readers and evergreen content
- Identify potentially evergreen topics, run them through a competitive analysis tool to see which one’s get long-term traffic, and decide how you can put your own spin on the topic to add value for your own readers.
- If you want to draw organic traffic, educate your audience, and position yourself as an industry authority, it needs to be part of your content marketing plan.
How to Create Facebook Video Ads People Will Watch
Want more people to watch your video ads? Wondering how to create video ads that look like a native, organic content?
- In this article, you’ll learn how to create Facebook video ads that feel like organic news feed posts.
- So if you want to connect with your audience via Facebook video ads, they need to look more native to the platform and less like commercials.
- This first approach to getting people to watch your Facebook video ads is to incorporate an interview element.
How to Grow Your TikTok Account: 11 Tips
Want to grow your following on TikTok? Looking for tips to get more views and followers?
- Post 4-8 Times Per Day on TikTok
- Always Use New TikTok Features
- Participate in TikTok Trends
- Kickstart Your Own Trend on TikTok
- Go Live Daily on TikTok
10 Advanced Twitter Marketing Tips and Techniques
Your Twitter marketing strategy should be in constant flux in relation to the adjustments of the platform.
- Refresh Your Twitter Profile
- Share Different Content Types
- Share Case Studies or Testimonial Teasers
- Start Funny Rivalries With Your Competitors
- Tweet Your Position on Social Justice Issues
What Are AdChoices and How Do They Affect Your PPC?
Given how many internet users are concerned they have no control over how their data is collected and used online, AdChoices is broadly a good thing.
- By giving consumers a simple way to identify when online advertising data is being collected or used, people would feel empowered to manage their data and assume some level of control over the ads they see.
- By giving consumers the opportunity to block ads they don’t like, there’s an increased chance of your ads being seen by the right people.
- By raising awareness of the initiative and explaining how data is collected for ad targeting purposes, the online ad industry will appear more transparent and trustworthy to consumers.
- Platform trust is tied to performance: When consumers trust your website and the way you utilize their data, ad performance increases.
- Data transparency can improve ad performance, and AdChoices offers the transparency consumers crave.
- Consumers clearly want greater control over their data and the way it’s used by advertisers.
25 Post Event Survey Questions to Ask
90% of virtual event organizers use surveys to measure attendee satisfaction. Learn how to measure the success of your events with these post-event survey questions.
- How satisfied were you with the event?
- What was your favourite experience or moment of the event?
- What could we improve on?
- How useful was the event?
- Did the event meet your expectations?
- How likely would you be to attend our events in the future?
- Would you recommend our events to a friend or colleague?
- Did you have an opportunity and place to ask questions and participate?
- What would have made this event better?
- Why did you attend this event?
The Blogger’s Guide to Keyword Research
Keyword research is one of the basic content writing steps: It lies at the foundation of any article you intend to write.
- Keyword modifiers make a core term less competitive, i.e. there are fewer web pages talking about [free writing tools], than [writing tools].
- Keyword core terms plus a keyword modifier are also referred to as long-tail keywords.
- Finding new core terms will not only bring in hundreds of new ideas to expand upon, but it will also let you cater to new audiences, allowing you to cover new neighbouring topics with every new keyword.
- Synonym tools (online thesaurus sites) can be a great way to discover novel ways to express your core concept, especially if you are quite new to a niche.
you’ll see phrases like [best thesaurus app for writers], [improve my writing skills free], [open source creative writing software].
YouTube Rises to Number 1 App by Consumer Spend
YouTube is currently the number one app in terms of consumer spend, according to a report on worldwide app spend in Q1 2021.
- It’s an app where people go to watch videos for free, so it’s reasonable to question where the money is going.
- Channel Memberships: A monthly subscription to a specific channel which can come with various perks.
- Looking back on 2020, App Annie reports that smartphone users are watching YouTube 6x more than the next closest streaming app.
That’s all for this week. If there’s any specific marketing-related topic you’d like me to cover, tweet me at @ademolaabimbola or @mauconline.
- The Best Video Ad Networks for Small Publishers
- How to Market Your Business on Facebook for Free!
- How to Use Facebook Messenger and WhatsApp for Marketing
- Guide to the Best Ads That Work for Your Business
- Content Marketing Tactics to Increase Your Audience Engagement
Did you like the article? Please pin it!