Here again, are the summaries of interesting articles on digital marketing and social media marketing I read this past week.
I believe they will be of value to all business owners. Let me know what you think.
How to Create a Successful Native Advertising Campaign for Your Content
Any advertising campaign with inferior creatives and targeting will not do well. Therefore, this superb article from Content Marketing Institute that explains how to create successful campaigns caught my attention. It’s the title article for my marketing digest for the week. I hope you enjoy it.
- Successful native advertising content offers new concepts or entertains.
- The most significant opportunity in native advertising content is in photo galleries and videos.
- Whether the content behind these titles hosts a video, a photo gallery, or text-based content, these topics link to a step in the user journey.
- Native ad videos showing marriage, sitting, and driving do well, according to Taboola research.
- When you’re starting with a new platform or channel like native: Keep your targeting broad.
Three Strategies To Take On The Age Of Real-Time Communication
Gone are the days when businesses controlled the product and product info. In our digital age, when it comes to communication, control has shifted from companies to the customers. To cope, we need to adopt the three strategies mentioned in this interesting article I read on Forbes.
- Text Messaging For Business
- Websites With Live Chat
- Enterprise Cloud With Collaboration
All-New Digital marketing Trends to Make Businesses a Big Hit
It is the dream of every business owner – myself inclusive – to turn their business into a big hit. Therefore it’s not surprising that the title of this exciting article caught my attention. It is chock full of actionable ideas on how you can go about it.
- Digital marketing is to advertise goods or services using digital technologies, mainly the internet, along with smartphones, displays, and other digital media.
- Multiple brands are using social media to interact with the target audience.
- Geo-marketing can be used as an advantage of a business when it is focused, on areas with a dense saturation of their target market.
Keystone Bank Partners Facebook to Empower Entrepreneurs
Okay, I’ve heard murmurs that I focus mainly on articles from outside Nigeria. To address this, I’m adding this interesting article from ThisDayLive on how a Nigerian back is partnering with Facebook to empower entrepreneurs. I hope you find it inspiring as I did?
- Keystone Bank Limited has again reaffirmed its commitment to providing support for the real sector as it recently partnered Facebook via its partners, Rabbington Media, to organise a capacity building training on digital marketing for it’s micro, small and scale medium enterprises (MSMEs) customers in Lagos State.
- According to a statement, participants (comprising both existing and prospective customers of Keystone Bank), were trained on the advantages of internet marketing through social media to grow their businesses and achieve their dreams.
- She further stressed that the bank recently re-launched her MSME drive to ensure companies are fit with the required knowledge and skills for their growth and survival in the massively underfunded sector.
Essential Social Media Metrics for Content Marketing
The thing about social media marketing is that if you’re not careful, you can end up chasing lots of vanity metrics that don’t make an impact on your bottom line. Its the reason why this superb article that highlight metrics that we ought to focus on caught my attention.
- Google Analytics has a built-in report for tracking how much traffic your site receives from social media networks.
- In this article, I’ll suggest the primary social media metrics to follow as part of your company’s content marketing efforts.
- Social media sites can be a powerful channel for content distribution and sharing.
- Social > Network Referrals to see how much traffic each social media channel is sending to your company’s site.
- Finally, if your content distribution efforts are well received, expect to see steady growth in the overall size of your social media audience.
So that’s it for this week. See you again next time!
Did you like the article? Please pin it!