Here again, are the articles that caught my attention this past week. They will be of value to business owners like you.
What is the Future of Social Media Marketing?
Social media plays a vital role in business. Thus, any business owner interested in the future of their business must think about it.
Thus, this splendid article about the future of social media marketing caught my attention, and so I decided to share it with you.
- Almost every social media application has the potential for media marketing.
- You can create pages on different social media applications for business promotion.
- Social Media business page can help you to establish your brand name.
How To Market Your Business On Instagram Effectively?
Instagram is a social media powerhouse. Thus, if you’re still sitting on the fence, my advice to you would be to jump right in. Before you do, you will need to have your strategy in place.
You must learn how to market your business on the platform. The advice in this article is worth reading and implementing.
- One of the best ways to lure customers is by holding attractive contests.
- Refer to the image below to get an idea of how to do a simple giveaway on Instagram.
- You can use stickers, images, texts, GIFs, and much more to make your story attractive.
- Adding your prominent stories to your account’s highlight is also a great idea.
- People visiting your profile will see the highlights to get a brief idea about your business.
- Try to include catchy texts in the image and also make your caption relatable to the people.
What Are The Benefits of SEO Services for Your Business?
Whenever I talk to business owners about marketing, I promote digital marketing. But, one area of digital marketing that is difficult for them to understand is SEO.
Most business owners want to see immediate results from their marketing efforts. So, trying to sell them on SEO is not easy.
Thus, this excellent article on the benefits of SEO for your business caught my attention. It’s worth reading.
- SEO helps you get sales leads. It boosts sales revenue, increases brand awareness, visitors alertness, and so on.
- SEO can increase the traffic of active visitors, and customers to your website. These are people who are searching or willing to buy your products and services.
- Why You Must Be Thinking about Content Marketing
- 3 Simple Ways To Make Your Content Trustworthy
- 6 Things You Need to Know about Social Media Marketing
Did you like the article? Please pin it!