How do you go about creating content that’s supposed to drive revenue without advertising or selling anything? In this week’s marketing digest we’ll see the answer to this tough question and learn effective tips for creating high-quality content for your content marketing strategy.
VR, AR Seeing Resurgent Interest During COVID-19
Given how virtual experiences are providing more comfort and freedom under the current circumstances, engagement is likely to grow once this tumult subsides.
- Virtual reality (VR) and Augmented reality (AR) are having a moment under the COVID-19 pandemic by allowing us to feel closer to one another, moving us beyond the confines of social distancing, and connecting us to our coworkers and the world despite the necessary, but frustrating restrictions keeping us all at home and making remote working challenging.
- Although the current VR/AR conversation centres around the novel coronavirus outbreak, innovators within the field have long extolled the value of these technologies across industries as diverse as healthcare, education, and media.
- Considering the unique opportunities and benefits VR and AR offer during this lockdown, it’s prime time we inspect how they’re opening up the world.
- Innovators continue to believe in the technology as a teaching tool, a vehicle for extra dimensions of entertainment, and a powerful way to connect people and organizations.
- The developers of the first end-to-end virtual reality platform for the global healthcare industry has been developing such solutions since 2014, and their experience in the field has been inspiring in what it’s shown them.
11 Steps to Create an Effective Email Marketing Strategy
Email marketing is a goldmine of opportunities for digital marketers. Email marketing can boost your profit and help you build better relationships with your subscribers.
- Define Your Goals
- Build An Organic Email List
- Segment Your Email Lists
- Clean Your Email List
- Craft Compelling Subject Lines
Best Social Media Marketing for Your Business
Research and find the right social media strategy suitable for your business.
- The major social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn have a significant influence on the growth of many businesses.
- Here, I will give some insight on how to leverage your business using the right social media marketing network.
- If your target audiences are within the age group of 18-28, then Instagram is one of the best social media marketing tools for your business.
- We know this social media platform as a popular professional social media marketing platform.
- We hope this article will help you to choose the right social media marketing platform for your business.
The Impact of Digital Marketing and Online Car Sales
Taking a step into the online sales space can help modernize your business and grow your total customer base.
- In the U.S. alone, they project it that by 2021 230.5 million people will shop online, up from 209.6 million in 2016.
- In fact, a recent report found over 80% of car buyers conduct online research when looking for a car.
- To drive sales in the growing digital space, dealers need to examine how they reach customers online and optimize their marketing tactics.
Death of the Cookies: Future of Online Marketing
Marketers can tap into behavioural data sets to connect what consumers want and drive better engagement.
- This new feature blocked third-party cookies by default in Safari and was more of a subtle jab at Google and other AdTech companies than it was a stand on user privacy.
- An example of a third-party cookie is how you are now seeing ads for fishing rods after looking at fishing rods online the day before.
- Google’s announcement to block third-party cookies has marketers reeling.
7 SEO Marketing Mistakes Small Businesses Should Avoid
If you want your small business to rank on Google searches, then these are the SEO marketing mistakes you don’t want to make!
- Keyword Usage
- Mobile Devices
- Black Hat Strategies
- Over Paying
10 Benefits of Content Marketing for Every Brand
Over the past years, content marketing has become more of a necessity in a comprehensive digital marketing strategy.
- Give convenience to your users
- Position your brand higher in search engines
- Drive traffic for other sources
- Much higher potential for conversion
How to Create the Right Video Experiences for Your Brand
Which filming formats, conversational features, and delivery options work best for your audience and your goals?
- As you can see in the matrix above, the paths fall into four major categories, ranging from completely closed loops (prerecorded with no direct audience participation) to freewheeling experiences (live stream with active participation).
- Less suitable for social media and other engagement-based content, customer service efforts Livestreaming active participation: Make it a participative experience by using a webinar platform or video-conference tool to broadcast live and enable viewers to post comments, ask questions via a chat feature, or even join the conversation as it unfolds.
- Between these extremes lie two hybrid models prerecorded with active or passive participation and live stream with passive participation.
- Prerecorded active and/or passive participation: Record your presentation in advance and let viewers weigh in with their thoughts, questions, and ideas using conferencing tools, chat windows, social media platforms, or other means.
- To decide whether to go live or prerecord, start by determining the tone you want to set, the level of control you want over the conversation, and the ultimate purpose you are looking to serve.
Wikipedia Article: How to Get It Published
Wikipedia’s ubiquity gives it the ability to lend its credibility to other subjects, which is attractive for companies and organizations who crave recognition.
- First, you need to determine whether your company meets Wikipedia’s eligibility requirements for notability, which is judgmental.
- To communicate with Wikipedia editors, create a user account.
- Instead, look to one of Wikipedia’s designated good articles about similar companies.
- Let the Content Marketing Institute help unconfuse you whether it’s about Wikipedia, measurement, great content, or more.
5 Simple yet Effective Tips for Creating High-Quality Content for Your Content Marketing Strategy
It’s difficult for organizations to create quality content marketing materials when the actual goal of any marketing strategy is to increase an organization’s bottom line.
- Content solves a customer pain-point.
- Content provides actionable insights.
- Content contributes to an industry conversation.
- Content happens frequently and consistently.
- Content comes from company leadership.
Digital Marketing Tips to Succeed in Web Hosting Business
Always avoid working with third-party marketing companies that do not understand the web hosting industry. Applying general marketing techniques will be a bleak and vague attempt.
- The web hosting market is growing, budding with fresh opportunities for small scale web hosting providers.
- Web hosting companies use robust digital marketing strategies to promote their services among potential clients.
- There are so many websites and blogs on SEO, web hosting, WordPress, website creation, etc.
- Before buying a web hosting, users do a lot of online research on the best hosting providers.
- Online reviews are one of the most popular sources of conversion for web hosting businesses.
That’s it for this week. I hope you’ve learnt a thing or two about creating high-quality content for your content marketing strategy? See you next week. Stay healthy.
- Why You Must Be Thinking about Content Marketing
- Content Marketing Tactics to Increase Your Audience Engagement
- The Best Advice about Content Marketing You Have Ever Heard
- 12 Common Content Marketing Mistakes to Avoid Immediately
- Reasons Why Video is Good for Your Content Marketing
Did you like the article? Please pin it!