In my marketing digest for this week, we look at critical content issues that are harming your SEO ranking and other exciting stuff. I hope you find it of value.
5 Critical Content Issues That Are Harming Your SEO Ranking
There are plenty of ways that you can improve your SEO. But, many people don’t recognise how their current content may harm their ratings. This article highlights some of these things and what you can do to fix it and fix your SEO.
- Too Many (Or Too Few) Keywords
- A Lack of Mobile-Friendly Access
- Unoriginal or Irrelevant Content
- Issues With Copyright
- Poor Engagement From Consumers
Read the full article https://www.business2community.com/brandviews/presto-media/5-critical-content-issues-that-are-harming-your-seo-ranking-02247969.
The Evolution of Marketing Part 1: How Digital Marketing Compares to Historical Marketing
A few weeks ago, I wrote this article comparing traditional and digital marketing. It’s no wonder that the above title caught my attention. It’s always good to check out other people’s content to see whether yours is at par. I’ll let you be the judge of that. Read the article below and let me know what you think.
- When you compare those historical marketing efforts with digital marketing opportunities today, you realise that we’re living in the golden age of marketing.
Read the full article here.
Industry Voices — 6 Low-budget Ways Physicians Can Promote Their Websites to Attract Patients
No one likes to fall ill, but we all do from time to time. That’s why we have medical professionals to care for us. If you’re in the medical field and wondering how to take advantage of digital and social media marketing, then this article is for you. But the information is generic and applicable to other industries too.
- Now, healthcare providers are seeking a more effective strategic approach to attract prospective patients from online sources instead of print.
- In the world of online marketing and promotion, a practice website is a necessary tool to reach new patients and help them stick with you long-term.
- Your website plays a vital role in engaging both prospective and current patients.
- By using your website as a platform for search engines to find your practice, you can build strong relationships with prospective patients and keep current ones.
Read the full article here.
6 Ways to Do Digital Marketing for Nonprofits
Nonprofit organisations and government agencies have to do digital marketing too. Unlike their profit-oriented counterparts, they are after different goals. Nonprofits want donations and volunteers. Here are some tips to help you with the digital market of your nonprofit.
- Social Media
- Online Events
- Guest Posting
- Online Networking
Read the full article https://www.business2community.com/non-profit-marketing/6-ways-to-do-digital-marketing-for-nonprofits-02247425
Have you come across any content that you’d like to share? Or would you want me to highlight your content in this marketing digest? Let me know. Send me a tweet @ademolaabimbola with the hashtag #MarketingDigest. Catch you later.
Other Interesting Articles
- Attributes of a Great Logo
- The Simplest Ways to Make the Best of One-man Businesses
- Reasons You Should Be Talking About B2B Social Networks
- Types of Content for Your Video Marketing
- How to Use Facebook for Customer Service
Did you like the article? Please pin it!