This week’s marketing digest title article looks at how content marketing KPIs can help you measure the effectiveness of your campaigns.
Learn more below.
Instagram Adds Reels and Shop Tabs on All User Home Screens
Instagram is looking to lean further into the TikTok-lead, short video trend by adding a new Reels tab on the home screen for all users, while it’s also adding a Shop tab along the lower function bar to further its eCommerce push.
- On that front, Instagram chief Adam Mosseri has also told CNBC that ads are coming to Reels soon.
- Both additions, given their prominence in the app, are significant changes, and there is a risk that – Instagram is getting too cluttered, that there are now too many options on the primary screen of the app.
- You’ll see the new changes coming to your Instagram app shortly.
Incredible Content Marketing: 6 Tips for Infusing Credibility into B2B Content
Credibility is earned over time for brands, but there are specific ways to let this credibility show through in your B2B content marketing. Follow these 6 tips.
1. Don’t lie to your audience
2. Gain credibility through association
3. Be thoughtful about where your content is showing up
Content Marketing KPIs Can Help You Measure the Effectiveness of Your Campaigns
Let’s look at some of the most common content marketing goals and the KPIs that can help you track your campaign’s progress.
Based on your campaign goals, you can determine and track the key metrics that can help you check your success.
Goal #1: Drive Conversions
Goal #2: Increase Brand Awareness
Goal #3: Generate Engagement
What Is a Marketing Audit – and Why Do You Need One?
Let’s take a deeper dive into the ins and outs of professional marketing audits to understand why you need one.
- We know it’s easy to get lost in the big picture of your business dreams.
- It forces you to examine your company’s current structure, advertising policies, and management style.
- Professional auditors will help you understand if your current marketing process aligns with what your business wants/needs.
- At Curve Communications, we provide full-fledged discovery sessions and marketing audits to help you grow your business.
What Are Rich Snippets? The Comprehensive Newbie-friendly Guide
Whether you’re brand new to rich snippets or a seasoned expert whose optimised for rich results in the past, this post will have something for you.
- Your ultimate guide to understanding Rich Snippets in 2020 and beyond.
- The extra information displayed in a Rich Snippet is (usually) pulled from structured data on the result’s web page.
- Deploy speakable schema markup now and ensure you reap the full benefit of a voice-powered search experience as soon as full adoption gets realised.
The Way We Train AI is Fundamentally Flawed
Roughly put, building a machine-learning model involves training it on many examples and then testing it on a bunch of similar examples that it has not yet seen. When the model passes the test, you’re done.
- These competing models can then be tested again on specific real-world tasks to select the best one for the job.
- Google could offer 50 different versions of an NLP model and application developers could pick the one that worked best for them, he says.
- They don’t yet have a fix but are exploring ways to improve the training process.
That’s it for this week. I hope you found this week’s edition of our marketing digest of value? Let me know what you think. You can tweet us @mauconline.
- Content Marketing Tactics to Increase Your Audience Engagement
- 12 Common Content Marketing Mistakes to Avoid Immediately
- Why You Must Be Thinking about Content Marketing
Did you like the article? Please pin it!