Check out some brilliant examples of content marketing from beauty brands. This and more in our marketing digest for this week!
Instagram Guides: Here’s Everything You Need to Know
Instagram Guides is a new feature launched last year, but only a selected number of experts and creators associated with the health and well-being industry could create them back then. If this is your industry, then this article is for you.
- Guides use a different format to Instagram Posts or Stories, though.
- Because of their amazing format, Guides allow you to collect educational content from your Instagram stories or posts, add product information, share tips, and more.
- After choosing the shop you want to access, select the product you want to feature in the guide, and then, pick posts related to that product to include.
- Once you choose the Places guide type, select the location or place, and then, choose up to five posts related to that place.
- When creating the Places guide, though, share information based on content posted about a specific location.
Brilliant Examples of Content Marketing from Beauty Brands
Many beauty brands launched virtual tools in 2020, as consumers could not visit stores (and try out products in person), and L’Oreal’s ‘Signature Faces’ virtual make up line was one of the most innovative releases.
- The Function of Beauty also creates other online content related to its commitment to customisation, helping consumers understand how the products work and how to care for their hair and skin.
- Fenty continues this approach across digital channels, using YouTube tutorials and live virtual events (often featuring Rihanna) to generate engagement and hype around each new product launch.
- Glossier ran video content across its social media channels, highlighting its Body Heroes’ personal narratives, focusing on their individual lives and beauty routines.
Why Choose Instagram Live?
The moment one goes live on Instagram, their stream is visible in that same place as that of a story, except that Instagram Live offers some special privileges.
- Live social media features are effective tools for organizations and individuals from different industries.
- Today, one can share their skills and content in various ways, such as social media posts, media placements, and presentations.
- When users tune into one’s live session, they will be able to like, comment, or respond to their content at the moment.
Why These 5 Unexpected Content Marketing Skills Are Must-Builds in 2021
In the author’s opinion, the skills mentioned in this article are the top five of the more unexpected–but critical–content marketing skills to master. What do you think?
- 5 Skills to Build to Win Market-Ready Placement in the Content Marketing Industry.
- If you’re new but want to an authority in this market and get a job based on your skillsets, consider getting a mentor and investing in a course on building a content strategy led by an industry practitioner.
- Find and follow SEO experts (a shameless plug), consider taking an SEO course, and build your knowledge.
- You can’t get by in the content marketing industry for long if you haven’t sharpened your content recognition skills.
- So, know how to identify good content across these formats: Social media posts.
This is all I have got for you this week. I hope you find it of value. If so, please share it using the buttons on this page. God willing, we will back again next week. Till then, stay safe.
- 6 Tricks for Using Content to Help Build Your Brand
- Content Marketing Tactics to Increase Your Audience Engagement
- The Best Advice about Content Marketing You Have Ever Heard
Did you like the article? Please pin it!