This week our marketing digest looks at 10 effective ways to boost click-through rate (CTR) using SERPs and other exciting articles.
Imaginative Ways to Use Retargeting
Tracking how customers are engaging with your brand across your website, email and social channels allow you to offer this experience.
- In their already impressive core marketing automation functionality, this provides powerful retargeting lead generation and lead nurturing capabilities.
- The integrated CRM data makes segmenting your lists and retargeting on job function, company and industry simple.
- Perfect Audience allows you to extract actionable value from your customer intelligence and leverage tools like Google Customer Match, Facebook Lookalike Audiences, and LinkedIn Matched Audiences.
- For example, you can build a list of existing customers and use LinkedIn to find people with similar profiles, based on their job role or industry sector.
10 Effective ways to boost click-through rate (CTR) using SERPs
Search engine ranking pages and algorithms are evolving quickly, and you should keep pace with them to succeed. Here are ten effective ways to boost your click-through rate (CTR) from organic search.
- Optimize for featured snippets
- Improve your rankings
- Write captivating headlines
- Meta description and URL
- Add a schema markup
7 Factors of a Successful PR Campaign
Learn the seven most important factors of developing a PR campaign that will boost your brand and carry your company into the future.
- Know Your Goals
- Know Your Audience
- Choose an Appropriate Platform
- Understand What Interests
Short and sweet! If you have anything to add or if you want to bring your article to my attention for review, contact me here. See you next week.
- PPC or SEO – Which Do You Need?
- Content Marketing Tactics to Increase Your Audience Engagement
- Reasons Why Video is Good for Your Content Marketing
Did you like the article? Please pin it!