Most of the articles I read this week were on search marketing and online advertising.
I believe you will find these articles full of actionable tips. What new articles did you read this week?
What Are the Best Online Advertising Strategies?
Business owners are always on the lookout for how to get the best bang for the buck. So it’s no surprise that this interesting article on the best online strategies caught my attention. It’s worth reading.
- Search engine optimisation is where you try to get relevant traffic to your website by ranking high in the main search engines. For keyword searches related to your site content.
- You can do SEO in-house. However, to perform it for competitive terms, you may wish to use an SEO agency to help you.
- It involves making sure that you structure all content on the website in the correct way. Ensure that your title tags are relevant to the page content. Also, you use well-written meta descriptions. Also, the right page structure is in place for the different heading tags such as H1, H2, and H3.
- It is where you distribute content to other website and blogs which may link back to your site. Search engines such as Google and Bing assess the link. This assessment can affect the ranking of your website. Search engines treat inbound links as a vote for your website.
- Whether you wish to increase brand awareness, boost traffic, increase engagement, or generate sales, using social media is essential.
Everything You Need to Know about Search Engine Optimization
These days, search engine optimisation is what sets successful brands apart from others. Getting traffic from a search engine for your business website is imperative to marketing. It drives sales and brand awareness. That’s why I encourage you to read this excellent article.
- However, its definition remains the same: SEO encompasses practices that drive traffic to specific web pages. Through search terms web users type into search engines, usually to find information or products.
- The goal is to get a website, blog, forum or other web resources as close to the top of web users’ search results as possible.
- Keywords are terms or phrases that search engine users might use to find a particular website or web page.
- You’ll want to alternate short-tail (for example, one to three words in length) and long-tail (usually greater than three words in length) keywords. It will give you the best chances of being found through a search engine.
- Each time you write web copy, a blog entry or advertising text, include one or two keywords
Read more: https://www.business2community.com/seo/everything-you-need-to-know-about-search-engine-optimization-02214322
Three of the Most Important SEO Strategies for Your Business’ Website
Regardless of what you want to buy online, usually the first site you visit is a search engine. Search engine optimisation is invaluable to small businesses because it enables you to drive traffic to your website without paying for ads. Search marketing also helps you compete against stronger brands in your industry.
- Monitor all changes: Monitor all changes you make to your site to see what impact they have. Otherwise, you will never know if you took the right decision or not.
- Create a clear structure of the site: Make sure you have a coherent site structure that takes into consideration both humans and search engines. Structure your website according to categories, subcategories, and internal links (which reinforce the structure)
- Build internal, as well as inbound links: Building internal and inbound links is an ongoing process, which has to be taken care of every day. Link new content on your website with the rest of the pages to prevent it from being ‘orphaned’.
How to Run a Strategy-focused Content Workshop
Once in a while, I get the urge to try something new. So the title of this article from Content Marketing Institute caught my attention. It is worth reading and implementing.
- A content workshop will help your company clarify your marketing objectives, lend a consistent voice to your brand, and improve your customer experience. Leading to the growth that your business seeks.
- Here’s a step-by-step process on how to conduct a content marketing workshop. That helps your organisation develop and stick to a long-term, ROI -oriented content marketing strategy while maintaining the necessary flexibility to change course in times of crisis or opportunity.
- As you begin the workshop, make it clear to the attendees how their efforts will be instrumental in helping the company achieve – its business goals. Namely, revenue, sales, profits, and brand awareness.
- Explain a lot about concepts like audience targeting, customer education, thought leadership, and customer retention.
- Here are some best practices. Minimum viable processes that you need to get your organisation to implement for consistent success in content marketing. Define and document a content marketing strategy as well as a strategy-based mission.
Welcome to the Next Era of Social Media Marketing
Keeping up with the rate of change can be exhausting because there’s always something new on the horizon. It is why the guys at Marketing Land have put together this new series devoted to the modern era of social.
- The intent – that Facebook is shifting its focus to private, messaging platforms – puts a spotlight on a central issue social media marketers are facing. The social media landscape is changing dramatically, and marketers must adapt to keep pace with evolving ad platforms.
- On more than one occasion, Mark Zuckerberg has said Facebook’s goal is to become less of a social feed. And more of a “digital living room” where users gather in private channels.
- Wenograd said it’s a different world compared to a few years ago when advertisers could run with a half-baked creative idea and still generate results.
- “With the rise of messaging over public social media, brands should be thinking about how to drive direct, one-to-one relationships with customers. Through the channels that will enable them to keep connecting with the express consent of their customers,” said Conversocial Founder and CEO Joshua March.
- March notes how, not too long ago, brands focused on building mobile apps to enable direct connections with their customers.
That’s it for this week, folks! Hope you found these articles on search marketing useful? Please, I appreciate when you share my posts with your friends and colleagues. Thank you. Catch you later!
Did you like the article? Please pin it!