In this week’s marketing digest, we go back to the basics and look at how to speak to your audience using AIDA and digital marketing and other exciting articles.
How to Speak to Your Audience Using AIDA and Digital Marketing
For me, this article was like going down memory lane back to my Masters in Strategic Marketing class, where we learnt all these.
The thing about all these marketing models is that business owners know them in theory. But, we get caught up in the various activities needed to keep our businesses afloat, and so we forget the basics.
That is why this article on the long-standing marketing model, known as AIDA, can help guide your digital marketing activities and attract potential customers to buy from you.
It is an excellent reminder to help business owners and marketers get back on track for 2020.
- The long-standing marketing model, known as AIDA, can help guide your digital marketing activities and attract potential customers to buy from you.
- The AIDA marketing model looks at the stages a buyer goes through when deciding whether to buy.
- Content like e-books, whitepapers and webinars are useful types of content to create at this stage, especially for B2B marketing.
- In the third step in AIDA, you want to turn that interest in your brand into a desire to buy what you are offering.
- The final step to deliver in AIDA is getting your new potential customers to buy from you.
Blockchain Is the New Future Changing Technology
They say that teaching someone something new requires careful communication. It also requires that the teacher understands the subject well enough to break it down to its basic form for the common man to understand.
That is why I always look for ways to teach my clients by breaking down all the tech jargon for the non-techie ones.
For this reason, I see this article about blockchain as an excellent primer for anyone interested in the topic.
Blockchain is an incorruptible ledger programmed to record everything that holds value.
It is an unchangeable technology where the information is shareable with anyone. With no transaction involved blockchain incurs an only infrastructural cost, but is the simplest way of passing information.
- In this article, the author explains how blockchain development has created a new market for itself.
- Because of the emergence of varied technologies in the Internet space, economic transactions and digital information transition are made easy.
- In the modern world, a lot of technologies spring up, and blockchain has become an integral part of our lives.
- Blockchain allows the transit of digital information from one platform to another.
Content Marketing 2020: 7 Tips for Creating Content Your Audience Loves
I know I’ve already covered a few “2020 content marketing trends” articles in past digests.
But this one is different as you will discover. It’s based on the findings from their recent webinar.
They say that in 2020, marketers will embrace a more sophisticated approach by prioritising the relationships they’re building with people, and tying those relationships to revenue.
They’ll focus on newsletter subscriptions and return visitors as crucial KPIs, and use Google Analytics’ attribution modelling to track how their audience converts within a 90-day window. Worth reading.
- Invest in multimedia content (the data backs it up)
- Embrace deep relationship metrics
- Ungate your content
- Get creative with compliance
- Create data-driven stories
How Augmented Reality Can Boost Social Media Marketing
The article shows how e-commerce companies can take advantage of the technology that made Pokemon Go successful and use it to boost their social media marketing. Social media platforms like Snapchat and Instagram already offer augmented reality in different forms.
As social media platforms improve their AR features, businesses can make augmented reality an essential element of their social media marketing strategy.
- While Google Glass didn’t catch on, and people aren’t sitting at home with augmented reality goggles on just yet, augmented reality (AR) is making its way into social media.
- There are several ways you can use AR to improve your social media marketing and grow your business, especially with e-commerce companies.
- As social media platforms improve their AR features, businesses can make augmented reality an essential element of their social media marketing strategy.
Top 5 Inbound Medtech Marketing Strategies for Increasing Leads — No Experience Required!
Regardless of your industry, it would help if you had some level of creativity and thinking outside the box to take advantage of digital marketing in your business.
That’s why this article on how organisations in the medical field can take advantage of inbound marketing strategies caught my attention.
Inbound strategies not only bring you a more significant ROI, but also build the infrastructure to bring in a steady stream of prospective clientele from medical clinics, hospitals, and other medical institutions.
- Inbound Marketing
- Medical Devices
- Blogging Tips
38% of US Consumers Driven to Action by Email Marketing
If you follow my company page on LinkedIn, you’d have observed that I’ve been sharing lots of tips on email marketing over the holiday period. You need to give it the attention it deserves.
- Not only is email better ROI, but according to a new report, email marketing engagement grew in 2019.
- In an emailed press release for the report, it explains this aspect of email marketing.
- With open rates, government organisations beat nonprofits as the top industry.
Seeing Your Content Marketing in 20/20
Ever since the start of the year, I can’t seem to get the classic George Benson song 20/20 vision out of my head. It’s no wonder then that the title of this article caught my attention.
- Visitors to our websites and social media channels want to see new, fresh content often.
- That’s why you need to continue to grow and nurture your content marketing strategy.
Full article https://www.business2community.com/content-marketing/seeing-your-content-marketing-in-20-20-02273255
4 Content Marketing Resolutions to Boost Brand Awareness in 2020
If you’re looking to tell your brand story and attract more loyal customers in 2020, try implementing these four tips.
1. Adopt a visual-first mindset.
2. Define your visual identity.
3. Develop a visual workbench.
4. Create a visual language for every campaign.
AI Chatbots: Challenges and Opportunities
Despite the benefits, some businesses are still sceptical about this technology. One reason is that few people know of the multi-fold benefits it brings.
- Not only can a chatbot help you identify new leads, but it also helps you to guide them through your sales funnel.
- You can assist many customers. Your employees may be great at multitasking, but handling many tasks can take a toll on them.
- They design them in such a way that they can handle many customers at the same time.
What do you think about our marketing digest for the week? Share your thoughts in the comments below or on social media. See you next week.
Did you like the article? Please pin it!