This week, we look at 9 mistakes to avoid when marketing or hosting your next webinar, according to experts. I summarise this and other exciting articles in our marketing digest for the week.
Let’s get started.
TikTok Trends: How to Leverage Trending Content for Business
As a business, leveraging trends allows you to show your personality, take advantage of the fun side of the app, and get more exposure.
- People are generally getting tired of watching videos based on the trends you see on this page, especially if they know what the punchline is or how the video’s going to end.
- While the trends on the Discover page don’t have a lot of staying power, they’re a great way to show your followers your personality, have a little fun, and take part in the app’s culture.
- You’ll see different music, dances, and content creators that you wouldn’t see on your primary account.
How to Use LinkedIn Insights in an Actionable Way
The data provides you with information regarding their location, skills, occupation, and data about other people they like and follow on social media.
- Everything we do involves measuring different metrics to see what works and what doesn’t.
- For example, if you’re involved with real estate marketing, you may need a highly targeted list within a specific location.
- The industry insights section provides you with data on certain industries, such as healthcare and financial services.
- They also offer a LinkedIn Insights tag you can put on your website to work alongside the LinkedIn Insights process.
- They could then take the data and develop an action plan to hire the best potential candidates.
9 Ways to Boost Instagram Engagement With Reels
In this article, you’ll discover nine ways to use Instagram Reels to boost your Instagram engagement.
#1: Use Native Reels Tools to Create Your Content
#2: Pull Viewers in Immediately
#3: Use Creative Edits and Transitions in Your Reels to Keep Viewers Engaged
#4: Leverage Q&As in Your Instagram Reels
#5: Deliver CTAs to Drive Taps
Establishing Twitter’s presence in Africa
Aligned with our existing WFH policies, we look forward to welcoming and onboarding our new team members remotely so that we can make an immediate impact while we explore the opportunity to open an office in Ghana in the future.
- Furthermore, Ghana’s recent appointment to host The Secretariat of the African Continental Free Trade Area aligns with our overarching goal to establish a presence in the region that will support our efforts to improve and tailor our service across Africa.
- Mentally Aware Nigeria Initiative (MANI) in Nigeria, and The HackLab Foundation in Ghana.
- Public conversation is essential to solving problems, building shared ideas, and pushing us all forward together.
9 Mistakes to Avoid When Marketing or Hosting Your Next Webinar, According to Experts
This article covers the biggest mistakes to avoid if you want to build a world-class webinar program.
1. Your webinar isn’t valuable.
2. Your webinar is too sales-y.
3. You’re marketing your webinar to the wrong audience.
4. You’re not making your webinar engaging and interactive.
5. You’re ignoring the holistic marketing system.
Everything You Need to Know About Video SEO in 2021
With decent internet and improved video quality being more accessible as the years go by, videos can definitely attract large numbers of traffic from varying sources.
- Although search engines are not primarily used to look for video content, there are keywords/queries that specifically serve video content since it targets the intent of the user, it’s a more convenient form of answering the user’s questions, and sometimes users prefer watching videos over reading text-heavy pages.
- Wherein video SEO focuses on ranking your videos in search engines while Youtube SEO focuses, as the name suggests, on Youtube rankings.
- When you search for the keyword “Bow tie”, the primary focus of the search results would provide web pages that contain useful information about the object.
- This means that the keyword “How to tie a bow tie” has search results that focus on video content.
How Well Does Content and Marketing Help Sales Teams? [New Research]
While there are various definitions, sales enablement boils down to helping your sales team be as successful as possible.
- 54% agree marketing and sales have shared access to data about customers and prospects; however, nearly one-third disagree.
- While most (65%) agree salespeople can easily locate sales content in their companies, 42% show they lack the ability to produce personalized sales content quickly.
- “Often the request is to ‘make a one-pager on a product or service, but there is no goal for the piece–or they tell us what they think is the most valuable thing to put in such a short piece of content based on their customer interactions Compounding the problem, – 57% say marketing and sales teams rarely or never collaborate on how to assess content effectiveness.
- Respondents from large companies (1,000-plus employees) were more likely than the total pool of respondents to report using digital asset management (DAM) systems (36%) and sales enablement platforms (30%).
- Respondents from large companies (1,000-plus employees) were more likely than all respondents to indicate they use sales enablement platforms (39% vs. 28%) and DAM systems (33% vs. 25%).
- As mentioned, 57% say marketing and sales rarely or never collaborate on how to assess content effectiveness.
How to Use Google’s Call-Only Ads to Send Profits Soaring
As they designed the ad to make the user take action, there’s also less space dedicated to copy and more dedicated to your business’ information.
- Not only are phone call leads high quality, but the phone is also statistically the best sales channel for most businesses.
- You might not know it from the number of leads your website generates , but many people still prefer calling businesses over filling out online forms or speaking via email.
- For instance, if someone’s basement is flooding, chances are they don’t want to spend a lot of time browsing the web, comparison shopping, and shooting off emails trying to find someone to fix the problem they need someone at their home now.
- They recommend creating very specific ad groups, each targeting a different customer need.
- Wordstream’s in-house team compiled research on the conversion rates of call-only ads, they found those without headline copy that is, they focus on the phone number and not other information converted at a significantly higher rate.
6 Ways to Help Your Clients Get More Website Traffic Fast
Content strategy consultant Kris Hughes shows you six ways to grab more website traffic fast for your clients without writing a word.
- Improve your client’s site’s Health Score using Ahrefs
- Do a site evaluation in Google Search Console
- Revisit and strengthen your client’s website internal linking
That’s all for the week. If you have any comments let me know on Twitter @ademolaabimbola or @mauconline. Cheers.
- How to Collect Email Addresses for Email Marketing
- Your Website Is Central to Your Digital Marketing
- How to Choose the Right Marketing and Advertising Channels
- Five Ways to Generate Great Content
Did you like the article? Please pin it!