Welcome to the last marketing digest for April 2021. The title article for this week’s review looks at 75 creative online marketing strategies for businesses on a tight budget.
How to Run Spotify Ads
Once you’ve determined to advertise on Spotify fits into your budget, you’ll want to consider the type of ad format that will work best for your business.
- You also get a clickable display unit so people can click or tap it and go to your target URL.
- If you’re experimenting with advertising on Spotify, starting this way will help you understand who receives your ads and who converts.
- Instead of playing a small snippet and trying to get people to convert in between their sessions, you can play the whole thing right in the beginning and potentially get someone to decide before they listen to something and won’t want to click away.
- You can target based on listening activity, genre, mood, age, generation, location, behaviour, listening time, and much more.
- On the next page, you’ll choose which type of ad format and platform you want.
Instagram Shopping: How To Get More Exposure And Sales
Instagram shops and shoppable posts offer a fully immersive shopping experience inside the Instagram app that allows consumers to discover new products, and in the U.S., complete a shopping transaction without leaving the app.
- As more and more consumers look for products on the platform, they’ll be expecting content to feature product tags, so it’s important to make these tags a key part of your Instagram strategy.
- According to Instagram research, 58% of people surveyed said they’ve become more interested in a brand or product after seeing it in Stories.
- An Instagram story highlight featuring your products can also be a great way for recent visitors to your profile to learn more about your products.
- IGTV takes up 4x more real estate in the Explore feed than feed posts and 2x more than Reels, improving visibility for your brand and products.
- Instagram users can discover products by visiting business profiles and by seeing posts with product tags in their feed, Stories, Reels, Explore, and IGTV. In the U.S., marketers can also tag products during Instagram Live broadcasts.
- When users discover products they like, they can save tagged products into a shopping collection, which Instagram has strategically named “Wishlist.” This means they can easily come back and complete their purchase at a later date, and they’ll be reminded of the product every time they visit their wishlist, which is useful for products with a longer consideration period.
Here to Stay: Why Podcasts Should Be a Part of Your Marketing
Interview-based podcasts are a terrific way to delve deeper into your industry and get guests with relevant knowledge to share.
- If you’re a marketing professional, you have more than likely listened to a podcast on Spotify or YouTube (or another platform) and gained some concrete knowledge to take back to your day-to-day work.
- The only difference is that the podcast is available in all the expected places, but also on a video hosting platform too—think YouTube, Facebook or Vimeo.
- We can turn a podcast episode into a blog post, and a blog post can offer talking points or be part of a script for an upcoming episode—just because someone reads your blog or listens to your podcast doesn’t mean that they do both.
- There’s also the world of podcast advertising, where your brand could get short advertising segments in other podcasts.
75 Creative Online Marketing Strategies For Businesses On A Tight Budget
For many small and mid-size businesses, finances can be tight and marketing is often the first area that gets cut. But marketing doesn’t have to cost an arm and a leg.
- Quality Content: Take your time and create content worth reading and sharing.
- Reward Customers Who Share Your Content: Your followers who take the extra time to share your content should be thanked, and those that do it often and effectively deserve to be rewarded.
- With a little work and some fun, creative content, you could grow your network on TikTok.
- Audit Your Own Content: Run an audit of the current content on your site to see what is working and what isn’t.
- Create an Online Magazine: Producing your own virtual magazine is a great form of content marketing.
- Use Email to Boost Your Content: Have a list of emails? Share with them what you’ve been up to, content you’ve published or even some of the new offers you have created.
4 Ways Brands Can Gain Awareness on Clubhouse [+Examples]
Most Clubhouse content is still highly experimental. However, one major theme to note is that its users want to hear from people – not just brands.
1. Fireside Chats or Q&As.
2. Sponsoring Room Events
5 Content Marketing Ideas for May 2021
The challenge many content marketers face is what to write about. Here are five ideas to help.
- National Photography Month
- Free Comic Book Day
- Clubhouse Conversations
That’s all for this week, guys! I hope you found this week’s digest of value. If you’ve anything to say, tweet me @ademolaabimbola or @mauconline. Hopefully, I’ll see you next ‘month’. 🙂
- Digital Marketing Is Bound to Make an Impact on Your Business. Learn Why!
- Digital Marketing Questions and Answers
- Why I Love Digital Marketing
- Digital Marketing Trends to Grow Your Business
- The Oddest Place You Will Find Digital Marketing Consultants
Did you like the article? Please pin it!