Lessons from a 96-year-old content marketing tradition and other exciting topics are what we will consider in this week’s marketing digest.
Let us get started.
Deciphering the next Frontier for Artificial Intelligence in Marketing and Advertising
This next frontier will focus on applying deep learning to generate the creative combinations that work best for an advertiser’s media plan in both traditional ad-supported environments and famous (and currently ad-free) platforms.
- They built their advantage in technology that is becoming more democratised across the media landscape: artificial intelligence.
- As AI applications become more common and sophisticated among a diverse set of industry players, we’re going to see the power within the media landscape continue to shift.
- Let’s look at how AI’s role in media is going to develop in the coming years and give rise to tomorrow’s cast of power players.
How CIOs Can Apply The Executive Order On AI
The core principles focus on transparency and related concepts, including the need for regular monitoring of AI applications against the principles, and accountability in implementation.
- The EO, as high-level principles, does not cover practical considerations with AI model development and use, such as the criticality of a data strategy, guidance covering how to explain results in understandable ways and steps to reduce bias.
- As leaders put in place the EO, pragmatic steps should start with a data strategy.
- The sheer volume of data that is available today causes and enables the development of AI-based tools that aid users in analysis and problem-solving at speed and scale.
- The complexities of real data mean that a vital component of a good AI-ready data strategy is how you leverage synthetic data and other available tools and techniques.
7 Lessons from a 96-year-old Content Marketing Tradition
What are your content marketing dreams (i.e., big goals)? They may seem ambitious, but is there a small viable content product you could create that might lead to making those dreams come true?
- Steal ideas–make them better.
- Stick with what works, adjust what doesn’t.
- Look at things from a fresh perspective.
How to Boost Lead Generation Using Content Marketing
Crafting content is not about vomiting words and filling up web pages to rank high on search engines. It’s about giving your web swimmers a delicacy to drool and binge.
- The better your content marketing strategy, the more potential leads it will capture.
- But media crossover is another area to explore amid the content marketing realm.
- Besides making your content visible, the choice of channels is another thing that can make or break your content marketing strategy.
- If Twitter is one social media platform where your target audience engages with your brand, then bite-sized content should be your focus.
- The basic idea behind using illustrated summaries is to absorb impressions or concepts from a lengthy document, for instance, a white paper published on conversion rate optimisation, and turn the key points into a visual summary.
Below is an article I published this week that deserves a spot in our marketing digest for this week.
Link Building Strategies Every Online Business Owner Needs
Each link pointing to your site acts as a vote of approval. The more quality links you have, the better your website will perform.
- Testimonial Link Building.
- Reverse Engineering Your Competitors Best Backlinks.
That’s all for this week! Join me again next week for another edition. Stay safe.
- Content Marketing Tactics to Increase Your Audience Engagement
- Why You Must Be Thinking about Content Marketing
- The Best Advice about Content Marketing You Have Ever Heard
- 12 Common Content Marketing Mistakes to Avoid Immediately
- 6 Tricks for Using Content to Help Build Your Brand
Did you like the article? Please pin it!