In this week’s marketing digest, we learn about 6 content promotion tactics that will skyrocket your blog traffic.
7 Best Ways to Measure and Improve Content Performance
We have ways to improve content performance in all the major areas. The most useful metrics to measure and improve content performance are.
- Website traffic
- Bounce rate
- Time on site
- Keyword rankings
6 Content Promotion Tactics That Will Skyrocket Your Blog Traffic
You know, content marketing works. That’s why it’s the cornerstone of your business. There’s one problem: Despite publishing stellar content, the traffic needle isn’t moving as fast as you want it to.
- Repurpose your existing content
- Submit content to niche sharing websites
- Conduct outreach
Google Launched Subtopics Ranking in mid-November
One new ranking change went live in mid-November that was from the slew of announcements at Google’s Search On event last October.
- It may have caused some ranking changes in search, but this one would not have been as large of a change that we are expecting from the passage indexing/ranking change, which will be a 7% change to the Google search results.
- If you noticed ranking changes in mid-November, it may be because of subtopics ranking rolling out.
8 Tips to Protect Your Social Media Account
Unless you’re living under a rock, you most likely have over one social media account that you use daily. Some of us even consider spending time on social media a necessary part of the day.
- Following “Strong Password” Steps
- Two-Factor Authentication
- Using A VPN
- Updating/Refreshing Your Info
How to Conduct a Small Business SWOT Analysis
A SWOT analysis can help you test your small business and the surrounding business environment that can affect its success.
- Then you analyze the external business environment to look for growth opportunities and external threats to your success.
- Opportunities are external factors that fit within your business model and represent areas of potential growth.
- Small businesses have many marketing challenges, but one of the hardest things small business owners need to do is determine what makes their business stand out from the competition and present it in a way that attracts their ideal client.
- Being able to differentiate your business by communicating your unique capabilities that your competition does.
The next Normal Arrives: Trends That Will Define 2021—and Beyond
The CEO of one major travel company said, beginning in the third quarter of 2020, the business was “pretty much back to normal” when referring to growth.
- Because of confidence in the country’s health and safety measures, domestic travel is almost back to the level seen before the pandemic, and high-end domestic travel is actually ahead of it.
- After the 2008–09 financial crisis, for example, international business travel took five years to recover, compared with two years for international leisure travel.
- During the COVID-19 crisis, one area that has seen tremendous growth is digitization, meaning everything from online customer service to remote working to supply chain reinvention to the use of artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning to improve operations.
- Surveyed countries were Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Mexico, South Africa, Spain, United Kingdom, and the United States.
- Put it all together, and the PE industry will not keep its powder dry for much longer; there are going to be too many new investment opportunities.
Social Selling: How It Works and 10 Tips to Optimize Your Strategy
Social media profiles are free and a lot of the activities you can use to grow your brand and reach customers are free or very low-cost, making social selling an affordable marketing strategy for any business.
- Through social selling, a salesperson can grow their personal brand to increase their credibility and the quality of their customer leads.
- Social selling increases the number of visits from your social media channels to your website and increasing the number of leads that your social media generates. Think from your target audience’s perspective and try to create valuable content they would find useful or interesting. By sharing content in a particular niche or topic, our social media profiles are also more likely to show up when potential customers search for people with expertise in that area.
- Connect with people as much as possible and strive to create content that will encourage people to like your page, follow or connect with you.
These are all the reviews I’ve for you this week. I hope you find it of value. If so, join me again next week for another edition. Until then, stay safe!
- The Best Advice about Content Marketing You Have Ever Heard
- 6 Tricks for Using Content to Help Build Your Brand
- How to Market on Social Media
- Digital Marketing Questions and Answers
- Why SEO for Business Owners Is Important
Did you like the article? Please pin it!