Welcome to another edition of our weekly marketing digest. This week we look at five content creation tips and other exciting articles.
Next-Gen Visuals Demand a Strong Foundation Today
Once you invest in a clear plan for creating recognisable, high-quality content experiences, it is easier to repurpose individual visual assets for use across media platforms where your target audience engages.
- Cultivate an environment where creative teams can test what they’ve learned.
- Maintain a consistent design style and incorporate themed elements in your content that your audience can associate with your business (i.e., logo, brand fonts, colours, spokesperson’s face, company mascot).
- While you can hire internally to add the specialised capabilities, I recommend a hybrid approach: Build a core marketing team in-house, while partnering with a dedicated content agency or a team of skilled freelancers who can fill any gaps in expertise.
- Partner with a dedicated content agency or a team of skilled freelancers to fill any gaps in the content team’s expertise.
How to Connect Content to Cash
You can let the blog sit and earn SEO traffic, post it to your social media to earn more traffic, make it the focal point of an ad campaign, convert it into a downloadable format, use it in your sales emails and so much more.
- Premium content is also accessible via your company’s website, but it’s”gated” behind a form requesting contact information, a paywall, or some other preventative measures that adds someone to your lead database.
- By using these two forms of content with one another, you can create a lead generation engine using your website.
- Now that we have the definition down, let’s talk about how content marketing starts the inbound process by earning visitors.
- Then, the next step is to show your website visitors that they can learn more by opting to download a deeper and more thorough piece of content, often by giving their contact information in exchange via an online form.
- Regardless, here’s how both departments can start working together, using content to create customers.
Content Creation: 5 Tips for Creating Content Your Audience Craves
How do you create content that can rise above the noise? The simple answer is to focus on content creation that always has your target audience in mind.
- The struggle of creating high-quality content consistently is one of the most challenging aspects for content marketers.
- Your content marketing must provide value to your intended audience.
- Engaging content begs to be read, shared and commented on.
- Engage with your audience and grow your relationships to a new level.
That’s all for this week. What marketing-related articles have you been reading? We’d like to know. Tweet us on Twitter @mauconline. Catch you later.
- Simple and Practical Content Creation Tips
- Why You Must Be Thinking about Content Marketing
- The Best Advice about Content Marketing You Have Ever Heard
- Content Marketing Tactics to Increase Your Audience Engagement
- 6 Tips on How to Make Your Content More Engaging
Did you like the article? Please pin it!