Last time I showed you a brief video highlighting five reasons why search engine optimisation is the strongest link to success in your integrated marketing campaign.
Alongside SEO, PPC advertising is another tool in your digital marketing arsenal that you can use to grow your business.
What is PPC Advertising?
PPC advertising model enables you to run your ads online and how much you will pay depends on how many people clicked on your ad. There are many PPC platforms available today such as Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook ads, etc.
Watch the brief video below on five facts about PPC advertising that will improve your business.
5 Facts About PPC Advertising That Will Improve Your Business
- PPC is the most cost-effective form of advertising. You only pay when someone clicks.
- PPC ads take effect immediately. It can propel your brand to the first page of Google search results.
- PPC ads can target a specific geographical region or demographic.
- PPC ads can undergo tests and the results measured for effectiveness.
- PPC ads allow you to reach your target consumer at the right time with the right ad.
PPC advertising is not something you should underestimate. Some brands have lost huge chunks of their advertising budget due to inexperience.
For best results in your integrated marketing campaigns, use PPC and SEO together. Outsource your PPC advertising to Mauco Enterprises.