Do you have professional photos of your products or services? Or an archive of photos of your business? What about professional photos of your team? Or photos of how your customers are using your products or services? In this weeks marketing digest we will look at 3 reasons why every business needs professional photos and lots more.
Let’s dig in.
3 Reasons Why every Business Needs Professional Photos
Whenever I take on a new project for a client one of the first things I request from the client is to see their existing content e.g. professional photos. Sadly, many small businesses lack professional photos for their online or offline projects. That’s why the title of this article caught my attention.
- Having professional photos done of your team, individual employees, and even of your office space can impact the success of your business.
- A strong web design and graphic design can help develop your brand voice and show off your business’s story.
- Even if you have a small business, your company still has a unique story and point of view that you can show off with strong digital marketing and web design.
- Beyond use in web development, professional photos are versatile and can be used across platforms, including on social media accounts.
Take Charge with Your Best Face Forward
Rather than letting others do the deed, business owners should eagerly interact with customers in person or online. Find out more in this article.
- Customer service is not only about the management of feedback from your target audience and existing base.
- Social media users need to use customer service or management traits.
- Using social media marketing and its awareness and advertising tools have let companies expand their reach beyond their target market where people sometimes don’t understand the brand.
- To avoid bias toward your brand strategy, consider the feedback you receive from your target audience.
- The human touch prevails with judicious use of chatbots and automated responses in social media customer management.
Stats to Know on Social Media Influencer Marketing
A consistent message of an influencer can help drive sales, especially if their followers trust them.
- Social media influencers include celebrities, bloggers, YouTubers, and everything between.
- Influencer marketing has taken the digital marketing world by storm with certain influencers having an incredible reach to specific niche markets.
- Travel brands have found a great market with travel influencers promoting products or attractions.
- The post Stats to Know on Social Media Influencer Marketing appeared first on Social Media Explorer.
Six Great Ways to Get More out of Your Digital Marketing Campaigns in 2020
If you are looking to take your marketing to the next level in 2020, we’ve got some tips for you.
- Providing a great customer experience can help brands increase lead generation and revenue.
- It has helped marketers reach their target audiences, generate brand awareness, get more leads, and boost sales.
- Collaborating with social media influencers has become a great way for brands to promote their products and services.
- Building a community around your brand will help you improve your brand awareness, drive higher engagement, and organically boost your SEO.
- When you share valuable content that helps your target audience or aligns with their interests, they tend to associate more with your brand and become loyal customers.
Why Outsourcing Your Digital Marketing to an Agency Makes Sense
If you think hiring and staffing an in-house marketing team or doing your marketing yourself is easier than outsourcing to a digital marketing firm, you’d be making a mistake.
- Digital marketing agencies have all the elements you need to put together a successful financial advisor marketing plan, build your RIA website, create captivating content.
- Even if you hired an in-house marketing agent or team, it would take time to get staff up to speed and put in place digital marketing procedures, something an existing digital marketing agency can do in a fraction of the time.
- Hiring a digital marketing firm for your RIA is like adding a new member to the team that need not be trained on the level of a new employee.
- Shameless self-promotion: outsource your digital and social media marketing to Mauco Enterprises.
Effective Marketing Ideas to Gain More Customers
In this article, you will see 5 marketing ideas that are proven effective, but don’t make the mistake of honing in on any idea – it’s the amalgamation of ideas that matter.
- In this article, we will share 5 marketing ideas that are proven effective but don’t make the mistake of honing in on an idea
- Gaining recognition and trust from consumers is a crucial aspect of marketing, and one way to do that is by becoming a known source of information for things related to your industry.
- Promotional products also have an incredible impression rate, for instance, imagine the amount of people that see your brand logo on a tote bag being carried by someone at the mall.
- If you plan on using sponsored ads on social media, you can fine-tune the options for who will see your ads, and include all kinds of demographics.
That’s all for this week folks! Make it a date again next week. See you.
- Unique Social Networks to Consider Exploring This Year
- 4 Ways Instagram Could Leave You Needing a Lawyer
Did you like the article? Please pin it!