Any email sent out to enhance the relationship between your business and your past or current clients, to encourage customer loyalty and repeat business is email marketing.
Email marketing, when executed well, is a robust and cost-effective way to boost your business performance, increase your profits and grow your base of loyal regular customers.
Here are the benefits of email marketing for the holidays:
- Regarding effectiveness, email marketing is second only to search marketing as an online marketing strategy. This effectiveness makes email marketing indispensable as a marketing tool.
- Many people make purchases during the holiday season, so sending timely emails during the holidays is an activity to stimulate interest in your business or brand.
- An official permission based mailing list provides you with people who have indicated their willingness to receive emails from you, and as such, your emails would be well received.
- Email marketing and social media go great together. Email marketing can be used to help build a strong following for your blog, Facebook, Twitter and other social media channels.
- Despite the popularity and benefits of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ etc., there are still many people who do not use them compared with a more significant number of people who have been using email long before these social media sites came into existence.
- Email marketing is low-cost means to reach a global audience compared with printing fliers, advertising in print media etc. so you can reach more people for less.
- Email marketing is a useful tool to use in educating your existing and prospective clients about new product releases and services during the holidays.
- Email marketing helps build strong relationships, loyalty, and trust between customers and brands.
- If you use a professional email marketing service provider, every email campaign you send out through their system generates loads analytics and actionable data which you can use to refine your other marketing strategy.
- Compared with other digital marketing strategies, email marketing requires the least effort as it’s managed through an automated program that can personalise the email right down to each person’s need.
Need help in formulating your email marketing strategy this holiday season? Click the big black button above now!