With the dramatic growth of Social Media as a vital marketing tool for businesses these past couple of years, many business owners need to understand what how to empower their businesses with social media marketing.
Here is a brief overview to guide you on what channels you should be using in your social media marketing and how.
- Social Networks: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn.
- Social Streaming: iTunes, Flickr, Vimeo, YouTube
- Social Search: Google Text, Google Photo Search, Google Places, Yahoo/Bing
- Social Knowledge: Wikipedia, Q&A and HowTo Sites, Article Sites, Niche Communities
- Social Blogging: Company blog, company forum, mobile apps, RSS feed
- Social Customer Service: Own Support, Get Satisfaction, Twitter, Social Commerce Reviews
- Social Publishing: Google Display/Network Publishers, Blogs, General/Media Sites, Niche Sites
- Social Bookmarking: Reddit, Digg, Delicious, StumbleUpon
Which of these is important to your company? Share your thoughts in the comments below. You can also subscribe to our email newsletter. I’d really appreciate it. Until next time.