Entrepreneurs often have to wear many hats from CEO to sales person to receptionist. Most times that of a sales person is the most challenging. If you are an entrepreneur and you find yourself doing the work of a sales person, here are a 5 tips to get you through the day:
- Time Management: Get a calendar or daily planner and schedule your day appropriately. Allocate time to all the important stuff first and then the ones that are not so important can be scheduled for when you have some free time to spare. Be ruthless with your time and don’t waste it. Time waits for no man.
- Sell Your Products: Entrepreneurs are in the habit of trying to sell their company rather than their product or service. Don’t waste time telling your prospective client how great your company is, rather focus on telling them the benefits of your products or services to their business.
- Do Not Neglect Your Existing Clients: Your existing clients are the ones helping you to pay your bills and they are also your best source of additional revenue, so don’t get so wrapped up in pursuing new leads that you neglect their needs.
- Easy Client Feedback: Have an open door policy whereby your client can easily give feedback about your product or services.
- Make Good Use Of Technology: You can only be in one place at a time. So reduce your travel and operating expenses by taking proper advantage of email, your website, phone, skype, social media and other internet business solutions where available.
Applying these tips will help you to become more successful entrepreneur and a one person sales and marketing force!
Do you have any tips, opinions or any experience of yours to share on this topic? Feel free to comment below.