Twitter has become the rage on the internet in recent times and has grown to become a valid business application. Twitter is now the tool of choice for most online marketers due to its high ROI. So if you have been ignoring Twitter, here are five reasons why you should start considering integrating Twitter into your marketing strategy.
- With Twitter, businesses can extend their reach, create buzz, listen to their communities and network with customers, prospects and industry experts!
- with Twitter’s Lists feature, if you are able to get yourself unto relevant lists with the right audience, your tweets may appear all over the web if you can get onto lists.
- Twitter is a means of getting your message out to more people and since other social media sites (Facebook, LinkedIn) have applications that you could use to link them to your twitter account, this means your tweets can travel to a wider audience beyond Twitter.
- With the aid of Twitter, you can build valuable business networks that you can learn from. Selecting the right people in your industry to follow would help keep you abreast of latest developments in your niche market
- With the aid of Twitter’s real-time search capability, you can find out what your customers are saying about your brand and about your competitors. This would help you identify which areas you need to improve over your competion. So if you have been having doubts about having a Twitter account, its time to put your doubts to rest. Signup for a Twitter account and claim your space on Twitter before your competitor does!
Are there other benefits of having a Twitter account that you think we have left out? Please feel free to mention them below. Your comments are welcome. You can also follow us on Twitter @mauconline .